17 hours ago, Hitch said:

Seriously, I can't get over how gorgeous this game looks. Who wants to join me on my night drive? That's enough spamming from me 😄 

1198059792_nightcity.thumb.jpg.fd15fcdccb127c315bfdea72068da42a.jpg

I can join haha. That looks amazing

• 2 weeks later...

The game shouldn't be released to the market yet. Optimization is their failure.

Too much GPU uses, not enough CPU. 🤔

i5 6600 runs at 50%

GTX 660 OC 2GB at a resolution of 1152x648 (1920x1080 with static FidelityFA CAS scaling at 60%), the lowest settings - the number of frames will be 30-40fps.

GTX 660 OC 2GB in 1920x1080 resolution, the lowest setting - frame rate will be 15-25fps.

GTX 970 GAMING OC 4GB in 1920x1080 resolution, the lowest settings - the number of frames will be 30-40fps.

There is nothing to expect from the PS4. If the optimization is better, you will still play on the lowest settings. The GTX 970 is better than the PS4 graphics chip.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:48 AM, Hitch said:

Yep, game is set to ultra + ultra raytracing + DLSS at 4K

I wouldn't get it for the old consoles, either go PC or wait for the next gen upgrade. This game is definitely a high end PC experience. A lot of people are struggling to play this on the older consoles, it's a complete mess.

Wow, i have a pretty good time too in there actually but i dont own a rtx, so my graphics or not as good... which card do you have? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Ivyjoe said:

Wow, i have a pretty good time too in there actually but i dont own a rtx, so my graphics or not as good... which card do you have? 

I have a RTX 3090 card, but I didn't buy it for gaming mainly. I use it mostly for 3D work, it's a bit overkill for gaming.

Unfortuntely my PC has been out of commission since before xmas, had to send it back for repairs. I think I have a faulty power supply. I miss playing this game :( 

Edited by Hitch
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, rambozo37 said:

That's why you come in server to kill me with your damn panzer 😜

Oh mighty panza, show me your wisdom.

Have to take out my frustration somehow 😛 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, rambozo37 said:

That's why you come in server to kill me with your damn panzer 😜

B2 is the Hitchcock house, being Xploded by his panzer make me smile each times, that have no price ! :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hitch said:

I have a RTX 3090 card, but I didn't buy it for gaming mainly. I use it mostly for 3D work, it's a bit overkill for gaming.

Unfortuntely my PC has been out of commission since before xmas, had to send it back for repairs. I think I have a faulty power supply. I miss playing this game :( 

Oh, sorry to ear that. i spent my entire holidays playing. Nothing is overkill when it comes to graphics in my opinion 😜