ET Fun #1 Ingame Screenshots

daredevil

• 2 weeks later...

That didn't take long.  20 first timers on the server at the same time.  Time for the ET streamers to make moves.

new.png

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

• Leader
2 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

That didn't take long.  20 first timers on the server at the same time.

Similar situation right now.

Some are saying it is because they can run ET from Steam now. ??? 

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory on Steam (steampowered.com)  It is not immediately clear from that page where the servers are...on Steam or "in the wild"?  😄

Edited by RedBaird

3 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

That didn't take long.  20 first timers on the server at the same time.  Time for the ET streamers to make moves.

new.png

week GIF

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, SuperNewNewbie said:

Mostly they are Asia first timers 👍

Assuming this is jay1, the pings (and player names) suggest mostly are playing from US and Canada.

The default behavior of ET 2.60b (the client available on steam) is to sort the server list by ping. So at least initially, it should be mostly local and low ping players on each of the F|A servers as your screenshot shows.

• Like 2

Cake is right.  At one point it was 20+ white named low pinger under 1000 xp.  A lot liked it, some didnt. 

I recommend for admins to get their binds ready for forum and discord, comments on they can find help for setting up config and pc settings for ET, and all avaialable FA servers.  Jay1 is fun but I feel some would be more suited for a slower more obj oriented mod.

So get your binds udapted to lost this info often.

You'll also want one like bind x "say To join a team press L, click a flag, click a class symbol, choose a weapon"

Your're gping to have to trust me on this one.  The ammount of time I spent explaining how to join a team or giving them the forum and discord address  to get cdg help, or explaining to try other servers to the few who complained is insane.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/2/2022 at 1:09 PM, Johnwick said:

image.thumb.png.bc2ac9026bf441a1c6e432023eb60668.png

Sometimes im lucky 😄

lol what a tool .. i rather enjoy ur company on jay2  him not so much.hes a easy kill who thinks hes good.lol he would ban me too.lol when he does that i like to just make him ragequit.

• Haha 1

I can't find a suitable topic dedicated for ETL videos, so i'll put those recordings here. Since I have finally perfectly working graphics card backed OBS setup, I can record any match and cut the best scenes of my gameplay. :)

1. When the timer is ticking and you have got a feeling a game can't be won, don't hesitate and try again. Finally you will find a window of opportunity when opposing team doesn't pay attention.

Also rifles and grenades mix well in some situations.

2. Thompson is quite underrated gun (I think). Usually people pick ppsh or mp40, but thompson (at least in this game) has pretty great accuracy, and if you lie down it can be even more stable allowing for multiple headshots.

When teamplay doesn't work, sometimes you have to act as single person army / rambo / leroy jenkins thing. Youtube: "thanos fine i'll do it myself".

There are few more ETL videos on my channel, sdr/ham radio stuff (that's why I am and my buddies are calling ourselfes #DX#), and other random things.

• Like 2

Hi! Well that's my first entry on this forum. I've been playing on Beginners 2 server for a very long time but I didn't have account on this forum to this point :).

I have some "interesting" screenshots to post :D. The first one is levitating tank on Marrakech map :).

20220804182148_1.jpg

BTW thx @qrzy for bringing me here :D.

• Like 5

ET Beach Invasion done in a minute from joining the server till objective delivery. It was already a few minutes in so don't worry, everything according to the rules :)

Btw. Thx Battery+ for taking objective out of bunker.

Edited by qrzy
  • Like 1