"Ok guys, let's pretend there is a bomb to be disarmed in this room"

• Haha 6

• Leader
On 2/20/2023 at 12:06 AM, yaku said:

Great minds think alike.

image-4.png.a3363d0f1efdf201032985c92f52d4c0.png

For those who reacted with

react_confused.png

it is funny because two admins replied with similar words at nearly the same time, before they could see what the other had said.   Notice that there is only a map announcement between the two replies. 😄  It was so close that perhaps only their pings decided which would show up first to the players.   🏎️ 🏁

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, RedBaird said:

For those who reacted with

react_confused.png

it is funny because two admins replied with similar words at nearly the same time, before they could see what the other had said.   Notice that there is only a map announcement between the two replies. 😄  It was so close that perhaps only their pings decided which would show up first to the players.   🏎️ 🏁

lil-yachty-drake.gif

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

• Leader
On 3/19/2023 at 8:39 AM, Armagedonyx said:

Waow that's unique, I've never seen that on ET !

Your question made me think twice.  NO! I wonder if that is an SCP-game screenshot? 😄 @razjee NO!

(I don't think that I ever got into that part of that map, or I would have remembered!)

Edited by RedBaird
NO! See Ashuyai's reply below!
  • Haha 1

• Leader
On 1/20/2019 at 6:10 AM, kajto3 said:

What happened to the old topic? Just curious:)

Your link to the "WayBack Machine" was to a topic titled, "Funny screenshots from our server!", which is not quite the same as this one topic's, but we mostly follow the same "spirit".  😄  

Funny screenshots from our server!

Started by daredevil, Jan 21 2009 03:24 AM  

That page led me to @DJ aka GDR DJ old profile page, and the very funny GIF that he had on his "old forums" profile page.

Let me see if I can recreate it here...

bgimg-1084.gif?nc=1388675240bgimg-1084.gif?nc=1388675240bgimg-1084.gif?nc=1388675240

I was ASTOUNDED at how many very familiar names I found on the first and second pages of that topic!  😮 Many are still in the clan or still play on our servers. 😄 😄 😄 

______________________________________________________________________________________

ADDED:  I was speaking of the people who had "reacted" to posts on the first few pages.  I later realized the "reactions" did not have to be made at the same time as the post was made, in 2009.  In fact, the "reactions add-on" may not have existed when the topic was made!  That topic is a copy of the original, from the "Old Forums", which were replaced by the "New Forums", a major upgrade a few years ago.  DJ's profile on that 'ghost system' shows 'last visited' in 2016, so I suspect that that was the year that we made the switch.  We did "lose some stuff". :hmm 

It is funny what things may come to mind as you are trying to fall asleep! 💤

Edited by RedBaird
ACK! Most will see the gifs as all in one row. I have 'expanded' page-view and it shows to me as in 2 rows now.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I wonder if that is an SCP-game screenshot?

The map has a little church from which that picture is taken from 😄
We played it on Sunday funday at Beginners#2 just couple days ago 😄

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...