Just an idea i hope to get yalls opinion on

SpiritWalker

Okay as you know about the rule that applicants have to be at age of 16+ to join F|A , i have been thinking about this for a bit today. My idea is this would there be a problem having like a trial member section for junior F|A members. For those who want to join F|A but are not exactly at the 16+ age range. I know it might take some work to work out the kinks in the idea but i figured that having a junior F|A section would be a pretty good idea plus it would give those who aren't 16+ a sense of belonging which in most of their cases is what it's about. It would also give us older members the chance to interact and be a more positive role model towards the junior F|A members. Any ideas or comments about this is welcome. :thanks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wouldn't eliminate the basic problem why there is the age limit rule: immaturity and reliability at most cases. It might be also problematic to define what the real difference between "junior" and "senior" part of the clan would be and how the "junior" trials would work or else this would be an indirect way to lower or remove the age limit. Yet again it might be interesting to give younger players a chance and a sense of belonging and what it actually means to be a part of the clan, and possibly they might later become interested in maintaining order on servers, and becoming "senior" F|A.

I see your point Spirit, but I also agree with Saizou...

A fair compromise would be: People below 16 can apply, but here's what happens:

1. They apply.

2. They are considered for when they are 16..

3. If they are accepted before they're 16, they arent a trial member yet, but are guaranteed a place as a trial member when they turn 16 (as long as they dont turn into a knob).

They may not wear clan tags (we dont want little kids representing our clan) until they are 16. They also cannot join any other clan in the mean time, else they are not accepted when they turn 16.

Admins should have a calendar in the ACP, whereby accepted under-16s have their 16th birthday put on the calendar.. Once that date is reached, admins will be informed of the applicant who has turned 16, and their application can be fully accepted..

Chuckun

EDIT: The aim of this system? Well, we can consider people and monitor their behaviour ahead of time ;)

See but what i am getting at is this. It's not about breaking the age limit or giving them admin rights or what have you. It's about creating a juniors section for members below the age of 16. If you look at it in a whole how many people can we honestly say that want to apply for F|A will be here 2.3.4 years down the line. For the younger ones at least most i seen it isn't about wanting to have admin rights or what not. It's about the sense of belonging of being a part of something they enjoy being around which in a sense can lead to a positive outtake. This may be the internet but being around people who treat them with the respect they give out can also reflect how they treat people outside a game. If there is material that's considered inappropriate for younger members it can be sectioned off so as to limit them access to it. As Saizou said about giving younger players a chance and a sense of belonging and what it actually means to be a part of the clan, and possibly they might later become interested in maintaining order on servers, and becoming "senior" F|A. I personally enjoy being in F|A and playing on the servers and i am all about helping out in any way i can. Also as i said this will also weed out the ones from the younger class who aren't as serious about truly helping F|A survive the years to come.

Well my idea will give them a sense of belonging.. They can be a 'Pre-Trial Junior' member.. or something, whilst not actually representing our clan..

Spiritwalker good your idea, along with the idea of Chuckun, but it still does not work well. I have 13 years and I consider myself not immature, but I know others who like to play with toy cars, etc. Then it would be unfair for me because I work more than such other, but even so we both have the same level of management. The rules are fine. If you are under 16 and want to join the clan just be patient and if you're a good person they will accept you.

I hope this happen to me, because I really want to be part of the clan.

:D

Spiritwalker good your idea, along with the idea of Chuckun, but it still does not work well. I have 13 years and I consider myself not immature, but I know others who like to play with toy cars, etc. Then it would be unfair for me because I work more than such other, but even so we both have the same level of management. The rules are fine. If you are under 16 and want to join the clan just be patient and if you're a good person they will accept you.

I hope this happen to me, because I really want to be part of the clan.

:D

Wise words sinopsis :)

16+ does not really mean you haft to be 16 and older it just means that if you act right and not be a dumbass kid like most kids of that age are there would not be a problem getting in F|A we do have ppl in F|A that under the age of 16 but they have show that there not gone to act like a little kid age does not really matter the rule is there for a reson how ever that rules is aplowed to only the ones who act like dumbass and what to join the clan

this is just my point it does not mean everyone thinks the same

p.s do not forget that this clan is by

invinte only just make ur self know to all F|A members and there well be no probles getting in

How do you guys actually determine the age of a player? Just curious

We can not know the age, but we can see how the person is, if immature we can tell by the way it is. In my opinion no matter how old, but if it matters how you speak, what you do, etc. Obviously the level of maturity of someone over 20 years is not going to be the same as a 12, 13, 14 or 15, but the minor may be mature enough to have a level of management.

We can not know the age, but we can see how the person is, if immature we can tell by the way it is. In my opinion no matter how old, but if it matters how you speak, what you do, etc. Obviously the level of maturity of someone over 20 years is not going to be the same as a 12, 13, 14 or 15, but the minor may be mature enough to have a level of management.

i will disagree there about the level of maturity. I have seen 12, 13, 14, and 15 year old who were more mature than someone of my age and i am 31 and their maturity level way surpassed that of someone my age. It's all about how you were raised and the influences both in real life and other places are reflected upon you . If you treat a 13 year old with respect and they were brought up in a family with good values then they will treat you with the same level of respect.

i will disagree there about the level of maturity. I have seen 12, 13, 14, and 15 year old who were more mature than someone of my age and i am 31 and their maturity level way surpassed that of someone my age. It's all about how you were raised and the influences both in real life and other places are reflected upon you . If you treat a 13 year old with respect and they were brought up in a family with good values then they will treat you with the same level of respect.

I did not think that way , you're right.

either way this was just an idea and i wanted to see how others felt about my opinion. I know it doesn't mean it will change the rules i just figured i would throw this out there.

I see your point Spirit, but I also agree with Saizou...

A fair compromise would be: People below 16 can apply, but here's what happens:

1. They apply.

2. They are considered for when they are 16..

3. If they are accepted before they're 16, they arent a trial member yet, but are guaranteed a place as a trial member when they turn 16 (as long as they dont turn into a knob).

They may not wear clan tags (we dont want little kids representing our clan) until they are 16. They also cannot join any other clan in the mean time, else they are not accepted when they turn 16.

Admins should have a calendar in the ACP, whereby accepted under-16s have their 16th birthday put on the calendar.. Once that date is reached, admins will be informed of the applicant who has turned 16, and their application can be fully accepted..

Chuckun

EDIT: The aim of this system? Well, we can consider people and monitor their behaviour ahead of time ;)

Whats the point of having pre-trial period for people who will become trial when they turn 16? if they're mature enough to be considered pre-trial then their mature enough to be on trial, and if someone who's 13 or 14 is told they can be trial when they become 16 I highly doubt almost any of them would still be around when their 16. I think the way things currently are is great, if their under16 put them on an extended trial and observe them that way, if a 13 year old acts mature then yeah put him on trial, if he abuses his cmds then take away his trial, thats what trials for! :)