the cake is a lie

• Leader
On 9/19/2022 at 3:29 PM, oliveirapt said:

just curious how can people fix lag

Here is DareDevil's Tutorial from 2010:  

Where The Captain, also has a recent comment. 😄 

6 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

depends on the issue really!!!

There have been "many, many" discussions of "lag" on the forums over the years. 

Sometimes it is caused by software or malware on our own computers, sometimes by our hardware and sometimes by problems with Internet Nodes in the signal path to the servers, etc., etc.  

There was one time that I could not connect to FA-Jay#1, but it was not reported down on TBS.  Then admin @LeftWingVixen said that she could not connect, from north of me on the West coast USA.  Then a player in the middle of the USA and one south-east of the server said they could not connect.  I realized that we were all Comcast cable customers. I found that I was able to connect via an IP in Quebec and reported the issued to DareDevil.  He contacted the Server GameHost and they found and fixed their problem.  

• 100 1

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, seriallnumber said:

Wow man, maths (who is me) actually managed to kill him, when i was watching pov, I was like 99 percent sure that he will kill me, but i killed him somehow, Lol

Soooooooo copy and pasting the same message to the same thread a few months apart??

You got issues. 😄

• Haha 1