Paranormal stories

Dink the Clown

Hey does anyone have some scary stuff that has happened to you or witnessed anything spooky

Mine was one time when I was a kid seeing a strange glowing arm on my bed and the next day having flies just appear out of no where then only to just disappear a hour later.   Along with items in your house disappearing only to come back days or weeks later

spooky shadow GIF

remember sitting in a house party/session, 5 or 6 of us sitting in the living room in front of big double doors with frosted windows/glass, and a shape of a man/woman walked by, we all kind of looked at each other and thought, there's nobody out there we are all here sitting in the living room .... we sat quietly for a few minutes and decided to split and go home :D

• Surprise 1

Had couple of paranormal activity as well, first one my family and me lived in a quite old big house near mexico city, the main house had 3 bedrooms, including main room, so there was my family sleeping there and me in an independent bungalow next to the house just separated by a corridor with a washing room. So some days at late night we all heard this chains dragging on the ground, it was for some nights then it stopped. Also things dissapeared inside the house and never came back. Some candles that my mom had in the living room one day we arrived and they were lit. We had a priest to sanctify the house for couple of times, some "warnings" to that "identity". Then we moved out.

The other one you cant describe it like a paranormal event but was weird nevertheless, my cousins and me were all pretty young but we remember watching a spirit or mass of luminicence floating above the sea here at Cancun, we were in a 14th hotel floor and watching the spectacle, also at late night, then it dissappeared in the distance, was really creepy. We all still rememeber that day.

• Surprise 1

Then I was young strange UFO lights scanned my window and implanted "something" in my right ear. Few days ago this implant left my body from the right ear - it was soft and black,  nearly liquid but still in the shape of cube. I called it: "info cube", it probably watched me for the last 20 years. 

I also saw a ghost of "small lady" in my old apartmant. Nearly killed it with "fake golden Oscar statue" :))) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

come to ufos i truly believe that shit.

even took a pic of a UFO i watched for 3-4 hours just pinned up in the sky above rooftops, ive reported it to MUFON database :) heres the pic

P7180685.JPG

• Like 1

Good pic I only wish I would a had a good decent camera back when I seen on on US Highway 50 in Nevada just a kid on abroad trip didn't have nice smartphone then.  

Haha makes me sound old

space indie GIF by Polyvinyl Records

On 8/4/2020 at 5:56 AM, Dink the Clown said:

Hey does anyone have some scary stuff that has happened to you or witnessed anything spooky

Mine was one time when I was a kid seeing a strange glowing arm on my bed and the next day having flies just appear out of no where then only to just disappear a hour later.   Along with items in your house disappearing only to come back days or weeks later

spooky shadow GIF

Where was that video you were telling me about? 

I have had a few strange things happen in our house. Most of them can probably be explained logically. The one time when nobody was home but me and I was sleeping in my four-year-old’s twin size bed because his room was the coldest in our house. So I had the door closed and everything and I was sleeping and then I heard three knocks on the door. My only explanation would be that I was half asleep. But I tried mimicking the knocking on the door with my knuckles and it sounded exactly what I heard. It woke me up let’s just say. 

The other incident is a little harder to explain but I will do my best. This was probably a month or so ago. We have a 7 and 4 year old boy who are both slobs. So we have this wooden coffee table in our living room. We had a half inch thick piece of glass that was basically fitted for the table but could be moved off and on. Like it wasn’t connected to the table or anything. So it being a half inch think it was fairly heavy. I woke up one morning and I was getting ready for work and I just happened to glance at the coffee table and there was a giant crack that basically broke the glass Into two pieces. Keep in mind I have two kids, two dogs, and two cats. My family usually goes to bed before me so I was the last one awake and I was the first one wake. I tried pounding on the big piece of glass with my fists, I tried slamming  books on it. I tried picking the table up and dropping it and none of it broke the other big piece of glass. I would have had to have taken a hammer or blunt object to try and break it. But it wasn’t broke like something hit. It was a giant crack that separated the glass in two. If this doesn’t make any sense let me know and I’ll try to elaborate better. I asked my wife and kids. They both said they didn’t break it. My wife never said anything but I can tell she was kind of freaked out. So aside from cats and dogs (25 pound beagle and a 70lb lab/pit mix) and two cats who are basically kittens still, I have no explanation. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to how the glass with a cracked like that I would love to hear it. I’ve wrapped my mind around it for a while and I can’t figure it out.If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to how the glass with a cracked like that I would love to hear it. I’ve wrapped my mind around it for a while and I can’t figure it out.

• Surprise 1

On 8/5/2020 at 6:07 PM, Dink the Clown said:

This is the video  that Lush was asking about.    It freaked me out

I am not 100% positive but I do believe this video was faked. I would have to do some checking. I got one for you dink. 

TURN YOUR VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP

7 hours ago, Lusciousdrunk said:

I am not 100% positive but I do believe this video was faked. I would have to do some checking. I got one for you dink. 

TURN YOUR VOLUME ALL THE WAY UP

First word came out of my mouth when I watched this vid.   WTF WAS THAT

• 2 weeks later...

So, I grew up in a very small area in Florida.  Lots of Woods and farms.  There was a place not to far from my home that everyone called Hell's Half Acre.  Some friends of mine and I decided we were going to debunk all the myths and theories of this place so we took a trip to it.  So we get to this place and had to drive down a very long driveway that ended up flowing into a clearing.  No, this long road we drove down was probably half a mile or so, but when we get to the clearing we got out to just look around.  Upon looking around we found multiple sites with animal bones and what appeared to be alters with animal bones in it.  This freaked us out a little, but then we all, at the same time, heard what sounded like a mixture of childrenlaughing and crying at the same time.    So, we jumped back in our truck and took off back down the dirt road to leave.  Halfway down the road that was a fallen oak tree in the middle of the road that WAS NOT THERE when we came in.  We ended up having to drive through the woods to get out of that place.  Never been back there since.

• Surprise 2

Check this one out @Dink the Clown

They make contact and have video proof as well. 

There's lots of investigations on this Motel from different camps/groups YouTube search Clown Motel. This was the first one I watched on it. 

• 100 1

I have actually been to that town Tonopah and there are some creepy places there. I mean wherever you go in that little town you feel a weired vibe scared horror GIF

And I would totally stay at the Clown Hotel if I had the choice

Edited by Dink the Clown