ET DPI mouse

Olykiller

I have tested out a lot of mice with top senors (Glorious Model O, Zowie FK2, Steelseries Rival 3, Logitech G102, Cooler Master MM711) and none of them have a "stable 1000 hz". It always fluctuates usually between 800 - 1000 hz. Depends how fast I move my mouse.

https://zowie.benq.com/ja/support/mouse-rate-checker.html

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I have tested out a lot of mice with top senors (Glorious Model O, Zowie FK2, Steelseries Rival 3, Logitech G102, Cooler Master MM711) and none of them have a "stable 1000 hz". It always fluctuates usually between 800 - 1000 hz. Depends how fast I move my mouse.

https://zowie.benq.com/ja/support/mouse-rate-checker.html

I usually use the test MarkC has in his bundle but on that test mine (G700s (wired)) fluctuates between 960-1010, my average was 996 when moving "normally", If i set to 500hz i fluctuate between 490-502 and average 499, so cant complain i suppose......but if i set to 500hz then i don't get a stable 1:1 ratio where i do with 1000hz.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

1000 MHz also takes a lot of systemressources  so i Stick with 500 

I'd agree with that if your using an olivetti m20 :D

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I play at 500 dpi and 1000 hz. Why are you using 500 hz?

3 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

It always fluctuates usually between 800 - 1000 hz. Depends how fast I move my mouse.

You just answered your own question 😜 Stability/consistency is key.  Can't perfect your aim with uncontrollable variables thrown in there. 

• Like 1

I don't think that stability is the issue here. ~900 Hz is still more accurate than stable 500 Hz. The information is sent and received a lot more faster therefore it should be more accurate (recent).

Edited by HarryAimpotter

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, HarryAimpotter said:

I don't think that stability is the issue here. ~900 Hz is still more accurate than stable 500 Hz. The information is sent and received a lot more faster therefore it should be more accurate (recent).

an "inaccurate" but consistent Hz is still way easier to accustom to then an inconsistent but "more accurate". It's the same thing as fps, in most games you cap fps because if you let it run without a max where it fluctuates a lot it is affecting your game a lot more (negatively) than if you had a slightly lower fps

• Like 1
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

What the hell are you talking about? In what pro-e-sport game do players cap their fps? And why do companies even bother making g-sync and v-sync monitors then?

He is correct. In most FPS games it is better to cap, the only one that comes to mind where you want the best possible is CS:GO. Big fluctuations is annoyingly bad in FPS.

G-sync and FreeSync benefit mostly in AAA titles, I have my G-sync turned entirely off

21 hours ago, HarryAimpotter said:

Open youtube. Go find random cs go pro-players stream. Look at their fps...

Just a random clip with Shroud streaming:

You're confirming what I said, CSGO is pretty much the only game you do not cap.

• Like 1

Most cap fps in quake 3 engine cause of fps bug. Wich brings benefits and over the years become standard. So 125 fps today is standard. 71 fps gives u lowest recoil for example