ET the Kick options

TopGuN

Hello !

Few years ago I playto a server wich had some great features...

let me explain..

Kick the Dynamite.

This allow to all players to kick the dyno when armed,....is this fact,..player can kick the dyno and the dyno move like 4 or 6 inches each kick...so the fun is to see all player to kick this stupid dyno together to move it away from the specific spot.  :)

but,..this can be used also in advantage from the other team... by putting dyno away from the specific spot,..and then,..kick the dyno to be in the right place few second befor explode.  :)

this feature was very fun.

Kick the door.

same for the door,..when kicking a door,...it open instantly. ...that result if a player was behind he die by crashing.  :)

Please dont say that's stupind thing...cause actually we can kill by jumping on player so... :)

Kick the player...

this option was also very cool,..allowing player to kill opponent by multiple kick...like 4 or 5...

so if the heal is Low of the opponent...a simple kick should acheive him. :)

Discussion are open...let know your taught. :)

Angie xx

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don't understand the point of kicking dynamites. But regular kicks and door kicks are a feature of NoQuarter mod. Visit NoQuarter servers to use kicks.

• Like 3
  • 100 2

Think some1 already made a post like this a long time ago,,Dont know if it was you but it was also about kicking dyno.

Looks fun when people kick the dyno ,but it can mess up a map really fast.

For example  ,oasis  allied engi jumps the wall . If no axis notice it he can go straight to the guns.plant the dyno out of range for the guns,so axis wont get the message "dynamite planted"  

Allied engi waits for about 20 seconds and starts kicking in the dyno into range of the gun..when its in ,axis get the "dyno planted" but 2  seconds after that boooom guns gone.

It was available at nq1 server (dont know if it still is) but it made it more easier for rushers and walljumpers to plant without some1 even notice it.And when its noticed ,,well then 2 seconds later booom map over unfortunately.

Just my opinion but i really dont like that option.

grtz ExC

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Hmm , if we let that and enable those features , how many regulars and other player's will leave the server. As Dun said on NQ we have door kick's and player kick* not !cmd btw. 

At least we do have fun with player's and some of regular's are regarding like it's real , like they are ingame , but be sure enabling hose feature some of or maybe more of standard and regular player's will chose another server to play . Btw good idea , keep it up! :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TopGuN said:

Hello !

Few years ago I playto a server wich had some great features...

let me explain..

Kick the Dynamite.

This allow to all players to kick the dyno when armed,....is this fact,..player can kick the dyno and the dyno move like 4 or 6 inches each kick...so the fun is to see all player to kick this stupid dyno together to move it away from the specific spot.  :)

but,..this can be used also in advantage from the other team... by putting dyno away from the specific spot,..and then,..kick the dyno to be in the right place few second befor explode.  :)

this feature was very fun.

Dyna kick was disabled on NQ because it was being exploited too much. As Excel mentions the attacking team can plant a dyna just outside of the objective range then kick it in to range with a few seconds remaining on the count, this then blows the objective and the defending team has no chance to defuse said dyna as its blown before the usual "dynamite planted" warning is finished announcing that a dyna was even planted. Yes its great for the defending team to be able to kick it out of range but overall the negatives outweighed the positives.

As for the other kick features, as dun says they are currently active on NQ Mod servers.

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP

Kicking the dyno and kicking nades is a feature of N!tmod. I didn't know NQ had that option also. The benefit is kicking away from doors, CP's etc is faster than disarming

• Like 3

There needs to be a "dyno football (soccer)" FA gameday.   Make a football field map or maybe one already exists.  Two teams.  Dyno gets armed at center of map.  Each team tries to kick it into the others goal (maybe a custom timer for more than 30 seconds.)  If it goes off, whoever is killed is benched for a certain amount of time or until next goal is scored, or maybe they respawn near their teams goal.  No weapons of maybe just knives... oorrrrr grenades?  What do you guys think?  

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ExCaL said:

Think some1 already made a post like this a long time ago,,Dont know if it was you but it was also about kicking dyno

yes there was a topic and yes it was her good memory 😛

3 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Dyna kick was disabled on NQ because it was being exploited too much. As Excel mentions the attacking team can plant a dyna just outside of the objective range then kick it in to range with a few seconds remaining on the count

also correct people were abusing it so it enabled now so yeah and its something we mostly we won't add back.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Kicking the dyno and kicking nades is a feature of N!tmod. I didn't know NQ had that option also. The benefit is kicking away from doors, CP's etc is faster than disarming

Yep same in NQ, airstrikes too which is useful for both sides at times, on NQ it switches the airstrike from red - blue and visa versa if kicked back by enemy..

• Like 3
  • 100 1

2 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Yep same in NQ, airstrikes too which is useful for both sides at times, on NQ it switches the airstrike from red - blue and visa versa if kicked back by enemy..

Kicking the Art-Grenade is the feature i miss the most on the other servers!

when i change from nq1 to s1, i usually dont adopt that fast,

so i stand at the arty grenade hacking into my keyboard the kickbutton, but nothing happens, except me getting obliterated. 🙈

On the Dyna thing.

I would like and hate that, 

Trickplant and Trick-kicking Dyna is a uncool move when some team earned their win, and is rewarded with loss due the trickplant or kickplant.

But! it could be a nice feature to have on gameday or a certain Server where the Rules would allow it.

Story so far,

isnt kicking a mod based feature, so you mainly will need to develop an update to jay, silent and nitmod, and therefor go to splatladder or else?

• Like 1

This game is about winning over your opponent.
By achieving a given goal. 😎

The engineer has to make a goal. Medic, soldier and field ops are to do for support. Only cover ops can get behind the front lines and open the door so that the engineer can get through quietly. And there's a lot of fun in it. 😏

Digging dynamite is a very bad idea and will discourage most players. And from my experience, I know it will. It is first and foremost a team game. Digging dynamite will hurt ass on both sides. The Germans will be pissed because the engineer quietly kicked up the dynamite and won. Allies will be pissed that the engineer planted the dynamite, and some rambomedic dug up or another class.
All the engineer should do is plant the dynamite and disarm it. If the team is not an engineer and cannot disarm dynamite. So they are unorganized. And now it could be useful to dig out, but no. Until somebody takes an engineer class.

The digging itself is not that bad. And it should be like in the WRTC. Digging should take at least half of your life. So we have the enemy for two kicks. There are, or were, servers that took your whole life to dig. Digging dynamite or digging that takes your whole life will lead to the decalibration of the game.

Digging smoke somehow is not very strategic and does not give you an advantage.

Digging grenades as much as possible. Digging air raids gives you some advantage (the grenade also gives you a small advantage for killing) but it doesn't end the map like dynamite. If you dig up the raid, you don't always kill or kill the entire enemy team. Digging the airstrike equals in favor of digging a grenade. The advantage is that you'll kill right away, but that's not often the case. I think the dig settings are fine. 🤔

I have reservations about marking min. It should only mark the cover ops. If the mines are marked anyone could blow them up. And it was and should be. But these caveats are on a different subject.

I have nothing to do one day kicking dynamite or anything like that. 😋

Professional ETPlayer 🤪

Edited by FILIPE
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CATGIRLS said:

There needs to be a "dyno football (soccer)" FA gameday.   Make a football field map or maybe one already exists.  Two teams.  Dyno gets armed at center of map.  Each team tries to kick it into the others goal (maybe a custom timer for more than 30 seconds.)  If it goes off, whoever is killed is benched for a certain amount of time or until next goal is scored, or maybe they respawn near their teams goal.  No weapons of maybe just knives... oorrrrr grenades?  What do you guys think?  

@CATGIRLS

Euro 2012
https://et.trackbase.net/map/1271/

I'm all for it. 😋 One must to think about all the players. It doesn't hurt to take a break from shooting sometime. Some people want to play with knives or shoes. There should be a proper day for them.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vice86 said:

Kicking the Art-Grenade is the feature i miss the most on the other servers!

when i change from nq1 to s1, i usually dont adopt that fast,

so i stand at the arty grenade hacking into my keyboard the kickbutton, but nothing happens, except me getting obliterated. 🙈

On the Dyna thing.

I would like and hate that, 

Trickplant and Trick-kicking Dyna is a uncool move when some team earned their win, and is rewarded with loss due the trickplant or kickplant.

But! it could be a nice feature to have on gameday or a certain Server where the Rules would allow it.

Story so far,

isnt kicking a mod based feature, so you mainly will need to develop an update to jay, silent and nitmod, and therefor go to splatladder or else?

Physical kicking is a mod feature yes however on silent for instance you can "kick" airstrike by using the action button which is usually the F key. Its not a physical kick like in NQ but it can get the job done once you master it, on silent etc i try to "kick" the airstrike under a bridge etc so it fails to call..

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1

Thank you guys :)  I hear and understand what you are saying. For my part, I liked the doorkick, the killkick, and the dynokick because it gives a whole different aspect to the games like the doublejump does. or the mariobrossjumpingkill. Having a bit of overflow is also interesting sometimes and as the doublejump does, only one map is allowed, which also limits overkill. For the players who use the doublejumps to put dynamite on the spawn wall in the Oasis, .. I would say that they are not very smart players, .. because once the wall is passed they can put the dyno directly on the objectives. . :) 

Anyway, I was only sharing my opinion with you and my opinion on the pleasure of playing ET. :)