ET #NOMORELOWPINGPLAYERS

9Ball

NO MORE LOW PING PLAYERS  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You agree with the rule NO MORE LOW PING PLAYERS? (No admin and F|A memebers vote please)

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, TheRoach said:

who kicks people for high pings? We usually Spec them after asking a few good times.

dunno

its just a meme bro :crazy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 100 1

13 hours ago, 9Ball said:

Goodmorning everyone
For those who are not aware of what low ping means, refer to this page: Lag - Wikipedia

From which I extracted this text:

Furthermore, it is possible to deepen the topic among the results of a simple Google search: LINK GOOGLE SEARCH
Where there are also explanatory videos and clarifications on how low ping is very advantageous in online gaming.

I officially ask the friendly administrators to do their best to avoid the unpleasant situation of evident disparity between players.
And I ask the readers of this post and "normal" F | A server users to act in the forum to end this bad thing

I think what he proposes is difficult, the only solution is to live where the server is hosted. Enjoy the game bro, in my case with 200 ping and I have a good time. Brotherly hug! 🤗🤗

spacer.png

• Like 2

The reason why FA is still so strong to this day is because they are a open community for everyone, changing that with idiotic rules like this will destroy it within months, simply because ping doesnt work that way. Lol.

As long as your ping is stable, So not jumping between larger numbers constant, there is really NO disadvantage. I am from EU and I mostly play on Jay1. (As Kyler Quinn) nowadays, if you wonder. And sometimes I play decent and the other I got rolled. :) 

And that with a average ping of 110-120.

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP
20 hours ago, ElEl said:

Don't use ping as an excuse for being bad at the game. Antilag balances everything pretty well for <200ms.

Truth. During ETPro years, my ping was 120 to UK and 150 to NL servers and nothing was any different than now, where it's 45 to the NY Servers.

I don't think 9ball have any IQ to understand a single post been made here. Nor he care. Neither should any of u.  

• Like 3
  • 100 3

• 2 weeks later...

So have a lower ping. /ping 30

EZ Fix.

Then after that, just git gudder. Put your crosshair on their head and press mouse1, not hard.