ET Does anyone have a favorite ET Frag video they used to watch?

S0upy

MAus the movie was always one of my favorites, and having watched it again earlier, it brought back WAVES of nostalgia!

Let me know if there were any you used to love watching!

S

• Like 5
  • 100 2

That one. It's an old school ET and Youtube. No over the top editing, just gameplay and music. That inspired me to make my own, 2020 version of old school fragmovie. It's very short, since it was only an experiment, but hey, it's something!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

There are many great fragmovies, but imo theres 2 highlighting ET in general, showing frags from the best ETPRO players back then and bringing back that vibe with shoutcasters. Enjoy! Those movies are from way back, LAN used to be alive. Even went to a LAN party back then:>

Edited by Cracker
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Cracker said:

There are many great fragmovies, but imo theres 2 highlighting ET in general, showing frags from the best ETPRO players back then and bringing back that vibe with shoutcasters. Enjoy!

Jeus, i forgot about Fragarea!!

I love the frag videos that include shoutcasters, really hypes up the video even more!

Good call!

S

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, S0upy said:

MAus the movie was always one of my favorites, and having watched it again earlier, it brought back WAVES of nostalgia!

S

This is the one! It's my go to whenever I try to show people what ET is.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, S0upy said:

S

he plays on jay2 goes by the name chris ss

• Like 1

Any of mikeslayers nightMare vids and of course Requiem and that panzer at 5:22. The timing of that shot wow 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

he plays on jay2 goes by the name chris ss

Wait, what????

Ofc i like my old clans vids, hard to find now mind.... STA squad had some great players....... Lucel, Carny, Wutai, Anim, Axcess, Tranix, Kenyan, Vegetable, Godfather, Ceres, Night, Urtier, Senji, Hawkeye, Matix, Matt, TX...Miss the old days :(

Our Spanish and international Squad, no clue why they used mortal Kombat music but hey ho. lol  Miss the old days :(

I also like mAxchapter movies

I like most with Tosspot shoutcasting though, he gets really hyped up....God i miss the old days :D

I'm sat here over an hour later reminiscing.

4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Wait, what????

Think he is pulling your leg.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Ofc i like my old clans vids, hard to find now mind.... STA squad had some great players....... Lucel, Carny, Wutai, Anim, Axcess, Tranix, Kenyan, Vegetable, Godfather, Ceres, Night, Urtier, Senji, Hawkeye, Matix, Matt, TX...Miss the old days :(

Our Spanish and international Squad, no clue why they used mortal Kombat music but hey ho. lol  Miss the old days :(

I like most with Tosspot shoutcasting though, he gets really hyped up....God i miss the old days :D

I miss the old days, too. Really, for me the best part about watching these videos is seeing people that I played with. 

• 100 1

Everyone likes Greatest Hits, I wish would be more volumes.

Yeah, comments can be annoying.

Lepari run is probably the most famous of all time, on NC Final, and look at the nr. of Shoutcasters.

Edited by zrong
  • 100 1

23 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

i new godfather and matt.

theres a video of me pwning a hacker on bunker 1 on bunkerforums. maybe see if i can find it but i dont think i have permission to that part of site.thosewhere good times i used to be fairly good at et .. i suck now.lol i miss old days in et also all the old friends i had..  chating on ts and vent and scrimming and practiceing scimming.  i just dont have the time or patients for it now days.. one of my best buds was bliss from busdrivers that guy was dam good. and decruz from ceb he was  a great teamate. miss em bunches.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, captnconcrete said:

i new godfather and matt.

theres a video of me pwning a hacker on bunker 1 on bunkerforums. maybe see if i can find it but i dont think i have permission to that part of site.thosewhere good times i used to be fairly good at et .. i suck now.lol i miss old days in et also all the old friends i had..  chating on ts and vent and scrimming and practiceing scimming.  i just dont have the time or patients for it now days.. one of my best buds was bliss from busdrivers that guy was dam good. and decruz from ceb he was  a great teamate. miss em bunches.

Yeah good players tbh and i think many of us oldies played better back int he day of no xpsave, ff on, etc. i know i used to play better.

Also i think many ET players, myself included lost a lot of contacts when XFire died a death. Its not as if there was any real heads up on its death either, there one min, gone the next. Literally had 100's, luckily i had fair few on msn at the time and have managed to track a few others down over the years server jumping but yeah...lost a lot.

Will always be very thankful to FA for taking up the slack of many old clan forums which ceased to exist over the years. I tend to be a tad nostalgic when these sort of threads pop up though. :D

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2

yea me too. same with xfire. i lost alot of good et friends ..

found only a few.  killandie id sure like to find him. only ones i got too keep where on steam.

• Like 1