ET Does anyone have a favorite ET Frag video they used to watch?

S0upy

I've put a list together of a lot of my favorite and hopefully lesser known videos.  Going to try to stay away from posting the one's most have probably already seen.  Not going to just dump them here all at once but maybe one a day.  

I'll start it off with the short but sweet Mystic Sample.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

9 hours ago, CATGIRLS said:

I've put a list together of a lot of my favorite and hopefully lesser known videos.  Going to try to stay away from posting the one's most have probably already seen.  Not going to just dump them here all at once but maybe one a day.  

I'll start it off with the short but sweet Mystic Sample.

This video is sick. For some reason I was thinking it was the radical video, specifically the Braun fraggage was what I was trying to recall. Been 10 years since Ive seen this. Well, I'll post rad's frags since it hasnt been posted. Thanks!

On 7/22/2020 at 7:21 AM, TulsaGeoff said:

This video is sick. For some reason I was thinking it was the radical video, specifically the Braun fraggage was what I was trying to recall. Been 10 years since Ive seen this. Well, I'll post rad's frags since it hasnt been posted. Thanks!

Haven't seen this video in a looooong time.  So many familiar faces that are long gone from this game.  Same goes for all the good servers I got to watch them play on as a nub.  ET and all of it's players are lucky to have FA!

From your previous post, sounds a lot like my story.  HKF was the first and only server I played on for aboit two years because the friend that showed me the game happened to be an admin there, [HKF]Pvt.Flux.  (Might have been a different rank)  I've always had the mentality that if you can do it, I should be able to as well, so I learned a lot real quick sitting in spec watching players like Paul and so many others. Miss those days so much but still really enjoy my time here at FA with the current player base, great peoples. :D

• Like 2

Next video, Klamateur Hour.  The feel this one gives off with how it's edited and paired with music is lovely, have watched it many many times! 

• Like 2

i have a few from down under which not many ppl would of seen, 

Modus Operandi was one of the best teams we ever had, their frag movies have a unique style of being more a replay then highlights

Season 9 GF - 

Season 3 GF (the video is low quality but it is from nearly 16 years ago lol - 

And a cheeky little video from a 3 v 3 tourny (my team copped a beat down from them :<)

Lastly a cheeky flash video about the fun of ET lol - 

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • 100 1