Netflix recommendations

von Rantala

In here you can add what you recommend ppls to watch from Netflix. Some movies/tv-series are not available in every country.

Here come my first recommendation

9,5/10

• Like 4
  • 100 2

Hello dears, i wish to show you a very very nice film maded in Brazil, i think if you have some time to watch, may can like....is true history....if you not have 18 years old, i think better you not watch, there is a lot of hard scenes....take attention in the minutes initial for you understand the end of the movie......have a nice cinema party!!!

On 6/14/2020 at 9:21 AM, RendeL said:

I love the original movie and I worked at a Haunted Horror Themed restaurant where we had a From Dusk Till Dawn Party. Snake dancer and everything. The series looks awesome. Please tell me they have the bar, The Titty Twister!!! 

On 6/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, Daddy said:

Hello dears, i wish to show you a very very nice film maded in Brazil, i think if you have some time to watch, may can like....is true history....if you not have 18 years old, i think better you not watch, there is a lot of hard scenes....take attention in the minutes initial for you understand the end of the movie......have a nice cinema party!!!

Great movie!! 

Not sure if it is still showing but the Lost In Space series kicked some major ass and Stranger Things is damn cool so far. Finished Chilling Adventures Sabrina I liked how it had some cool monster/demon parts. And Idk why tf but I decided to check out Orange Is The New Black show everyones been talking about for awhile now. Its ok so far. :D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, XeRoiXBSU said:

I love the original movie and I worked at a Haunted Horror Themed restaurant where we had a From Dusk Till Dawn Party. Snake dancer and everything. The series looks awesome. Please tell me they have the bar, The Titty Twister!!! 

Yep TT is there for sure :D If you thought Salma Hayek was hot as the snake dancer, check this girl out!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

4 hours ago, RendeL said:

Yep TT is there for sure :D If you thought Salma Hayek was hot as the snake dancer, check this girl out!

I just saw a video of who did it better Selma or the new chick and this came to mind right away, haha!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Shaun Reynolds said:

Ozark and the order are bloody awesome.

Ozark was great! Married couple gets involved laundering $ to a Mexican drug cartel and finds a lot of trouble along the way. haha Def one of those binge shows. Haven't seen The Order yet, but I'll keep an eye open. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dark

Best series I've seen from Netflix so far. The last season was perfect. All series should be like this, 3 seasons no more.

Wonderfully constructed. Candidate to masterpiece in some decades.

I'm 5 episodes into Cursed. Pretty damn cool so far!! Created by comic book king Frank Miller (300, Sin City, Wolverine, also did work for DC and Marvel) Check it out.

• 3 weeks later...