ET BEGINNERS #2 !teams1 and !teams2 on Beg#2

notellenPage

Good morning.

For last few weeks those cmds were almost 'deleted' from our beloved Beginners#2. I mean the banner that was being shown after using !teams1 and sound+banner after !teams2. I'm aware it was spammed a lot with them by regulars by is there any chance to bring it back to Beg#2? Like for higher members, let's say starting on lvl 12? Or maybe even leaving one cmd like !teams1 for regulars which after using it would show a banner in the game chat? And adding !teams2 and !teams3 for members where !teams2 would show the banner we used to have about evening the teams and !teams3 would show the banner+sound from Full Metal Jacket? With who I could speak about it? I got used to those cmds/sounds, most likely like the rest of regulars/members/players, and it was a strong part of Beg#2.

@K3rmit

@RendeL

• Like 6
  • 100 1

Yes !teams2 command has now been denied, and !teams1 is just a silent message which falls on deaf ears. So there is no help from either of them.

Edited by Basalisk
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, RendeL said:

I think these could be put back, but not for lvl2, maybe from lvl4+

Totally agree. Especially since I often see community regulars calling for balance when there is no need for it.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I think it was already like that before, no?

At least for !teams2 (with sound)  is only available to lvl4+ as per wiki on admin structure level

Edited by Cross Marian

And please raise the limit for maps to 12, we're playing goldrush, italy and venice all the time xD

At least for !teams2 (with sound)  is only available to lvl4+ as per wiki on admin structure level

Trusted regulars also had it if I'm correct

Edited by notellenPage
  • Like 2
  • 100 1

6 hours ago, notellenPage said:

And please raise the limit for maps to 12, we're playing goldrush, italy and venice all the time xD

Trusted regulars also had it if I'm correct

If trusted regulars = level 10 like me?  then yes I have had these commands before.........

• Administrators

!teams2 is enabled from level 10 and above. Thanks

Let me know if level 4 needs it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2