Photos For Daredevil and =F|A=mily classic!

Thanks for update and thanks for sharing some family pics. :) I am very happy for you. Great that you can spend so much time with you daughter and you are all heathy and doing fine! Congratz!

• Like 2

Late Congratulations SiD ! Don't know you but have to answer this topic. I'll be dad in few weeks...

Lot of pleasure to your family

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I always told myself that I'd never have kids. Didn't want 'em. But this little chicky is my reason for everything in life, now.

Congrats r0p! Hope everything goes well for you and mom to be! It's scary at first, but things will just 'click' into place. Best wishes!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, SiD said:

Thanks guys! I always told myself that I'd never have kids. Didn't want 'em. But this little chicky is my reason for everything in life, now.

Congrats r0p! Hope everything goes well for you and mom to be! It's scary at first, but things will just 'click' into place. Best wishes!

that's the way it happens dude. life brings new life. I felt the same way 26 years ago, now I got 4 beautiful grand babies. I'm looking forward to hearing about when you have grand-kids too. Shes a precious little package and it sounds like shes got a great dad. I'm glad your Wife is still with us. that's a road I'm not planning on going down at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SiD said:

It's a pleasure to read you.

And I love your expression "things will just 'click' into place" =D Thank you !

• Like 1

• Administrators

Nice to see the pics and glad to hear, all is well and rocking at your side! Looks like kid is getting bigger and bigger! My son has started asking me why, where and when in just everything! Our community has made patience guy, so no issues now. I see, few of my friends getting frustrated with continuous questions! 

PS How's the mommy holding up? 

• Like 1

@Sl@yer Yeah, craziest time of my life yet. I wish it on no one - not even my enemies. And hah! Hopefully the grandbabies thing will be a loooong time from now. My goal is to hopefully push her toward doing something great with her life, like STEM, if I can help it. Having a girl has opened my eyes to a lot of weird little issues when it comes to girls growing up - like the pressure to be a homemaker or have babies. (Seriously, the discrepancies between 'boy' toys and 'girl' toys is insane!) 

@daredevil While the kiddo hasn't developed full sentences yet, she's definitely a curious one. Non-stop Dah-Dah? and pointing at things, which I've finally translated to as 'what's that'? The when, where's and why's I am not looking forward to. :P

Wife is doing much better. When she (mommy) was born, she had some weird intestinal blockage they had to do surgery for. For most of her life, things seemed alright, except for when she belched, she had this really bad rotten egg smell. Well, when we had Riley, the hospital ended up giving her this really powerful aspirin-like medication to help with the pain "down there" because she had stitches. Well, after a few days (literally a day after Xmas, 6 days after the kid was born) the medication found a weak spot from where she had surgery as a baby and created a hole in her intestinal tract that bled heavily. She was out of commission for about a week, stuck in ICU. Most insane and sleepeless week of my life lmao! After about 8 transfusions of blood, she started bouncing back and would be moved to a semi-private ward where I could bring in the baby to her.

Since then she's been great! She had a year off with the baby, and when maternity leave ended, she was eager to go back to work. She loves to be busy and do her thing, and then later when she comes home she gets all kind of snuggles from the rugrat. 

Hope dad life on your end has been less eventful - In  a good way, I mean. Crazy how fast time flies once kids enter the picture.

• Like 3