What song are you listening right now? - Part 10

daredevil

This Album came out in 2016 when i had a very Stressful Episode in my life, and it helped alot, 🥰 it!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gameplan said:

Here's a couple from my SoCal youth - what a great time to be a teenager - Punk & Ska breaking in the US!

Figured I'd add a few! CA punk rock still has a huge influence then as it does/did today. Arizona rocker punker here. Stated hitting up shows and sk8 parks with when I was 13 years of age. 1999! 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, XeRoiXBSU said:

Figured I'd add a few! CA punk rock still has a huge influence then as it does/did today. Arizona rocker punker here. Stated hitting up shows and sk8 parks with when I was 13 years of age. 1999! 

Well done! haven't heard those guys in a long time! 

Here's a couple more of my favorites (beware of bad words lol). BTW, I lived in Tempe, Mesa and Gilbert for several years before moving to TX. Where are you at?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gameplan said:

Well done! haven't heard those guys in a long time! 

Here's a couple more of my favorites (beware of bad words lol). BTW, I lived in Tempe, Mesa and Gilbert for several years before moving to TX. Where are you at?

Hell yeah all great bands! Dead Kennedys are the fukin best! Here's more..... oh yeah, I'm familiar with all those areas of the East Valley. I lived all over Tempe, South Phoenix, Mesa. Tempe was the best living situation. I was right there on southern/mill for a loong time. Stumbling distance from The Yucca Tap Room, The Sets, Monkey Pants, Time Out Lounge. All fun bars and venues. Texas? Great state. Austin is the most fun but damn! Why must they stop selling beer at 12:00 midnight?! FFS! haha.

• Like 2