ET NQ #1 MLB Daybreak objective skipping

BLAAT

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

This is allowed under the current rules. If the defending team doesn't notice the cvops sneaking past them, they're just not defending properly.

Okay, thank you for clearing that up

2 hours ago, Raziel said:

This is allowed under the current rules. If the defending team doesn't notice the cvops sneaking past them, they're just not defending properly.

TJ on fueldump after 5 mins allowed by recent rules?

22 minutes ago, Ford (Cz) said:

TJ on fueldump after 5 mins allowed by recent rules?

As per current NQ1 rules, TJ to finish the final objective is still allowed after 5 minutes have passed. Axis can still switch spawns to prevent this from happening.

Again, Daybreak might be the exception and we're currently looking into it and discussing related rule changes. I apologise for any confusion about the current rules and will answer questions about specific maps to the best of my knowledge in this topic. Let's try our best to maintain NQ1 as the fun place we know and love in the meantime.  

• Like 2

We are working on it. It will stop the glitch abuse by preventing the players from constructing the forward spawn or planting the dynamite at the storage gate generator before the gate has been blown .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I can share with you the script I use on my server, it basically 'covers' the objectives with a barrier that kills people trying to overpass it, it doesn't matter if you doublejump or not because you can't make the new spawn area, destroy generator, destroy dam gate or steal the keycard unless you've done the previous objective.

It's already done and works pretty well, if you want it and save some time or check how it was done, just PM me and i'll be happy to share ;)

Also, not related to the objective skipping but related to MLB Daybreak, it is known bug that map crashes in the end when countdown is completed and rocket is destroyed, but if someone (mostly the bots who are always doing it) activates the lever to activate/deactivate countdown before game manager triggers the win for axis, and then server is restarted / watchdog triggered. Maybe you guys that probably are a lot more into mapscripting than me, could check it out. I am also starting to think that it's related with global accums when some objective is skipped, because I saw it first time yesterday on NQ1 after one objective was skipped (keycard was secured before the rocket gate was destroyed).

Edited by leroy04
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

I've seen the script on Lers server in action, works very well so appreciate the offer Ler, very selfless and should come in handy on NQ1.

• Like 1