3+ players from same IP?

damo
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

• Administrators
  • Solution
46 minutes ago, damo said:

Sorry, missed that bit! I think we will be maybe 6-8 players and we usually like around 16-24 players total as bigger gets a bit manic for us old guys. 😛

Will you need to know our public IP or anything?

silent 1 is good fit for you guys for now till you get some skills. Then move on to hardcore server. If you like fun server, then jay2 is best fit! If you like fast shooting then Jay3 and if you like more weapons then NQ #1. 

silent1 - you can play right now. HC from after midnight and jay2 after next map. Looking forward to see group of friends playing together. Just word of advice - keep things fair for others i.e. don't stack same team - yes you all can play in same team as long as teams are fair. If teams are not - please break down and balance it yourself :)

For now you can play on below servers - 

/connect s1.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect hc.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect nq1.clan-fa.com:27960

Reminds me of my old days  - me and my friends all 8-12 used to play together.  If you get any issue, please let me know! Cheers!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Just word of advice - keep things fair for others i.e. don't stack same team - yes you all can play in same team as long as teams are fair. If teams are not - please break down and balance it yourself :)

No problem, we're fair players, won't be taking over your server :)

12 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Reminds me of my old days  - me and my friends all 8-12 used to play together. 

Ah yes, the good old days! :D

Thanks a bunch, will try to have a play on some of the servers before then to see which might suit us the best. Cheers!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, daredevil said:

silent 1 is good fit for you guys for now till you get some skills. Then move on to hardcore server.

In reverse order boss 😛 

22 minutes ago, damo said:

No problem, we're fair players, won't be taking over your server

Fair and friendly players are always welcome on our servers. I invite you to server silent 1 :) Have fun and hope to see ya :)

54 minutes ago, daredevil said:

silent 1 is good fit for you guys for now till you get some skills. Then move on to hardcore server. If you like fun server, then jay2 is best fit! If you like fast shooting then Jay3 and if you like more weapons then NQ #1. 

silent1 - you can play right now. HC from after midnight and jay2 after next map. Looking forward to see group of friends playing together. Just word of advice - keep things fair for others i.e. don't stack same team - yes you all can play in same team as long as teams are fair. If teams are not - please break down and balance it yourself :)

For now you can play on below servers - 

/connect s1.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect jay2.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect hc.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect jay3.clan-fa.com:27960

/connect nq1.clan-fa.com:27960

Reminds me of my old days  - me and my friends all 8-12 used to play together.  If you get any issue, please let me know! Cheers!

Don't forget about NQ2, that server is almost always empty, and you can stack teams freely against bots xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pride said:

In reverse order boss

The boss prolly suggested silent1 cuz FF is off there.

Gengis

3 hours ago, Gengis said:

The boss prolly suggested silent1 cuz FF is off there.

Gengis

friendly fire is off on all servers except hc if im not wrong :)

On 7/16/2019 at 3:50 PM, Mufasa said:

That would connect you to different servers.

i think what RendeL is talking about is the net_port command. On each computer, open the console and type net_port with a different value. Then connect to the server. 

This is the right answer, each ET client tries to use the same port for outbound connections. Router will not forward all of them (it shouldn't anyway!)

Setting net_port on each client to a different value should do the trick. Anything above port 50000 should work.

• Leader
21 hours ago, damo said:

don't really mind which server - most of us haven't played for ages, so our skill level is ..

FA is working on our next GameDay, which means fun changes to the normal ET play.  That would include changes to gravity, speed and weapons, such as PanzerWar (where all have panzers).  :D 

Keep an eye on the forum Announcements for the official information.  (and just "poke around" the forums while you visit, such as the Downloads and Tutorials sections) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry haven't been in touch since, but we'll be playing tomorrow. Thanks for your help with it, hope for some good games! :D

Edited by damo
  • Like 2