Unable to join teams after joining any =F|A= server

AcnologiasWrath
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

10 minutes ago, Chuckun said:

Add your ET folder to Norton exclusion list, it might fix it.  It may be tampering with our customisations!

I will do that, but I would also like to add that a admin can force me onto a team on a server (assuming all of them) as I asked if it was possible to be done to me on the hardcore server and I was able to play

• Surprise 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AcnologiasWrath said:

as for Team view I have it but im not trusting of using it

If you can't use teamview and I can't debug the issue on your PC -  I will be forced to ban you. 

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

38 minutes ago, daredevil said:

If you can't use teamview and I can't debug the issue on your PC -  I will be forced to ban you. 

I didn't say I "cannot" use it. its more what it can be used for that worries me. no I don't want to be banned because im skeptical of using it either. 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, AcnologiasWrath said:

I didn't say I "cannot" use it. its more what it can be used for that worries me. no I don't want to be banned because im skeptical of using it either. 

I am available now - if you can ping me. Would be available for next 1 hr. Please discord me. Tks

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AcnologiasWrath said:

I will do that, but I would also like to add that a admin can force me onto a team on a server (assuming all of them) as I asked if it was possible to be done to me on the hardcore server and I was able to play

not good , admins should be carefull of this.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 2