FunkybananA from Finland!

FunkybananA

Hi!

As you can see from the topic title, my username is FunkybananA and I'm an 18-year old male from Finland! I wanted to stop by to say hi at your forums! I played at your server for a while and discovered that this clan is well organized, so I wanted to know more!

I, myself have played ET since 2005 or something (can't really remember it clearly), but I quit few years ago, since I lost my motivation to gaming and found a better purpose for my life :D! Now I thought, I may give it a try, and I think I can still handle this game pretty well, but there's some failures in my gaming that needs to be retrained! I think I'm going to hang around at F|A Servers, and see if I can propably make it in to the roster... Perhaps :)... So, what do you actually want to know about me?

Well, as I said I'm 18 years old, male, and I'm from Finland... Yeah, the promised land of polarbears ;) I study to become a Media-Assistant, and I've got 1 year left of studying (doh). If you want to know what does a Media-Assistant do, I'll explain it to you. So as I graduate in 2011, I can then work in the radio, tv, moviebusiness, 3D modelling, photographing, and web design, so it's a pretty wide, and interesting thing to study, eh? I play drums and guitar, and I write lyrics. I do athletics also, so I don't just sit at home all day! I play many different sports, but none of them daily. For example floorball, hockey, tennis and golf. I also played football for 8 years, but I retired, at the top ofcourse ;)) I guess that's all I have to say about myself. If you want to know more, just ask =)

See you at the server and the forums. Ciao, FunkybananA

ps. There's also a picture of me as an attachment to this topic!

post-4084-031900600 1282761729_thumb.jpg

Moi to you and welcome on FlA forums, hope you like it here :)

And of course it's nice to meet more people from Finland.

If you need answers or support, feel free to ask.

Hi!

As you can see from the topic title, my username is FunkybananA and I'm an 18-year old male from Finland! I wanted to stop by to say hi at your forums! I played at your server for a while and discovered that this clan is well organized, so I wanted to know more!

I, myself have played ET since 2005 or something (can't really remember it clearly), but I quit few years ago, since I lost my motivation to gaming and found a better purpose for my life :D! Now I thought, I may give it a try, and I think I can still handle this game pretty well, but there's some failures in my gaming that needs to be retrained! I think I'm going to hang around at F|A Servers, and see if I can propably make it in to the roster... Perhaps :)... So, what do you actually want to know about me?

Well, as I said I'm 18 years old, male, and I'm from Finland... Yeah, the promised land of polarbears ;) I study to become a Media-Assistant, and I've got 1 year left of studying (doh). If you want to know what does a Media-Assistant do, I'll explain it to you. So as I graduate in 2011, I can then work in the radio, tv, moviebusiness, 3D modelling, photographing, and web design, so it's a pretty wide, and interesting thing to study, eh? I play drums and guitar, and I write lyrics. I do athletics also, so I don't just sit at home all day! I play many different sports, but none of them daily. For example floorball, hockey, tennis and golf. I also played football for 8 years, but I retired, at the top ofcourse ;)) I guess that's all I have to say about myself. If you want to know more, just ask =)

See you at the server and the forums. Ciao, FunkybananA

ps. There's also a picture of me as an attachment to this topic!

Dabbs to us Seniors! =]