Instagram URLs

LeftWingVixen

Admittedly, I haven't done much research here on the forums as to what the limit is for sharing personal social media, but I figured Instagram is both a harmless and great way to open another door for us as forum users and F|Amily members to connect and interact!

Considering it's just an app for photo-sharing, it also would be interesting to see photos from all edges of the Earth (being a world-wide clan)!

If you are indeed an Instagram user, feel free to post your URL here (if you're comfortable with it). ;)

Feel free to add me, as my URL is a given: LeftWingVixen

What's yours? :):D

Admittedly, I haven't done much research here on the forums as to what the limit is for sharing personal social media

I'd just like to say that no one is forced to share any of social accounts, personal or otherwise, with the F|Amily. So... there's pretty much no limit. However, don't go sharing your Swinging Singles profile (I have no idea if that's a thing, if it is then that's a happy coincidence).

Edited by Heretic121

• Leader

Dont really use it alot, sometimes I put a pic on it to show how sexy I am :P

I was going to say, "we don't need you account name as your avatar shows how sexy you are", but I thought better of it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...