• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Abnerdog AFK

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:20
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

that is a possible link to the someone who could or couldnt be abnerdog....Not like I can walk in and say does this man play COD under abnerdog? That would be a little weird on both parts, im guessing. So I meanit could be him but then theres a chance that its not. So idk.

Edited by speedfact, 23 October 2011 - 10:22 AM.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

[email protected]

[email protected]

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 936 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=Douglas
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/douglasvanguart/
  • T-M:ET: 8-5
    COD: 2-2

that is a possible link to the someone who could or couldnt be abnerdog....Not like I can walk in and say does this man play COD under abnerdog? That would be a little weird on both parts, im guessing. So I meanit could be him but then theres a chance that its not. So idk.

agree speed...but i was wondering...why someone would enter the server to play with something so serious? abnerdog you know that was 60 years old and I believe he should not have many friends under 40 unless their grandchildren, nephews or your own family .. . I prefer not to believe at first but everything seems to be true ... if you see the obituary and his profile at forums.. all look the same information ...
edit:if your guys dont know why i am sad even i dont know him at real life...my father has just his age and i am always worried cuz his heath..

Edited by [email protected], 23 October 2011 - 10:40 AM.

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
  • Server:None
I confirmed it, its him. RIP Abnerdog

Psych069

Psych069

• User
  • 1 posts
Unknown at this point
I came on the server last night after coming home from a deer hunting trip. Abnerdog has died. I worked with him for over twenty years. I was not trying to cause any confusion just wanted everyone to know. There is a link to sign a guest book:
http://www.mccullyfu...user=493619Metz

Edited by Psych069, 23 October 2011 - 08:55 PM.

Scream

Scream

L10: Grand Master

• Leader
  • 4,167 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=Cpt.Awesome?!
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:54794467
  • T-M:ET: 21-14
    CS: 2-0
Contributor
That's a huge loss. I hate this feeling..
RIP.

[email protected]

[email protected]

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 936 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:=F|A=Douglas
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/douglasvanguart/
  • T-M:ET: 8-5
    COD: 2-2
ty for posting here psych069...how i said no one wanted to believe and thats why i asked you to not joke and give me alot of info..

Iceman24

Iceman24

L3: Novice

• User
  • 61 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:14
R.I.P. Abnerdog. I didn't have that much time to play with you but what time I did have was great. You will be missed for sure. When some one passes in sports they sew a patch f the number the person wore on their uniforms. When a police officer passes they cover their badges with a black stripe. I would like to ask everyone to put this behind their name in game to remember Abnerdog. Examples for clan members and regular pubers: =F|A=Speedfact|A|, $H00T2K!LL|A|.

speedfact

speedfact

God of Speed

• Leader
  • 6,760 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Alias:=F|A=Speed/Sexy
  • T-M:28-22

Donator

I'm game for this. He was a good man, great friend and ill miss him. Least I can do is show how much he meant to us COD4 members and this clan by changing my name. For the next month im going to change my name to =F|A=Speed|A| in memory of abner. Rest in peace mate.

Nielsvd

Nielsvd

• Regular User
  • 147 posts
  • Admin:12
Rest in Peace Abnerdog. I did not know you, but have no doubt that you'll be missed. My thoughts go out to your family and friends.

=F|A=Abnerdog; =F|A= member forever.

Lo0n

Lo0n

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 453 posts
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Jay2

I'm game for this. He was a good man, great friend and ill miss him. Least I can do is show how much he meant to us COD4 members and this clan by changing my name. For the next month im going to change my name to =F|A=Speed|A| in memory of abner. Rest in peace mate.

mhm, ill be doing it on et for a little while

Fb!N!nJa

Fb!N!nJa

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,141 posts
  • Admin:3
omg, how does a surgeon mess up like that? im just really upset about this right now like my heart juss felt like really heavy. just wow

R.I.P Abnerdog, great addition to the clan and will continue to be one. I seriously think the homepage should have a dedication section for things like this.

Matty_c

Matty_c

• Honored Veteran
  • 326 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:19
RIP Abner. You will be missed.

Thoracic

Thoracic

• Inactive Member
  • 356 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:COD4 #2
  • Alias:=F|A= Thoracic
Sad to hear this...Abnerdog was a positive presence, my thoughts go out to his family and friends. RIP.

GI-JOE

GI-JOE

Mean old man in a 25 year old body

• Leader
  • 3,430 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Alias:=F|A= GI-JOE
Contributor
One of the good ones, had potential to go far here. He lived a good many years, it's sad to see him go. Rest easy my friend

WeetBix KiD

WeetBix KiD

L5: Journeyman

• Regular User
  • 671 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:Jay3
  • T-M:ET: 2-1

R.I.P. Abnerdog. I didn't have that much time to play with you but what time I did have was great. You will be missed for sure. When some one passes in sports they sew a patch f the number the person wore on their uniforms. When a police officer passes they cover their badges with a black stripe. I would like to ask everyone to put this behind their name in game to remember Abnerdog. Examples for clan members and regular pubers: =F|A=Speedfact|A|, $H00T2K!LL|A|.

during the games night all clan members changed their name to black in memory of him. Not sure if they have changes it back now or not, or if it was just for the games nights as I havent been on :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users