2018 FIFA World Cup

DJ aka GDR DJ

Everytime since 1964 when a team beated Argentina (this time its Fra) they lost their next match. Lets see now :)

• Like 1

Well we had a nice match. Very even. Is a shame than cavani couldnt play and suarez hadnt the chance of have a clean ball, i think than would be different the results of the match maybe we could made a goal?!. XD After all france is a very difficult challenge. Gratz france!

Edited by Night Hunter

07.July.18

🇸🇪 Sweden 0:2 England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

🇷🇺 Russian 3:4 Croatia 🇭🇷

Edited by DJ aka GDR DJ
  • Thanks 1

Id say England and Croatia.

Ok Russia was good so far, but not this good IMO

Only reason it was bad to see Brazil lose :(

2015091647.jpg?w=666&h=444

He didnt get to see this WC with his own eyes, but he was there in their hearts with the team giving support to them...

• Surprise 1

What a world cup of all the giant teams came out 😓.

Good Luck For Belgium "The Red Devils" ❤️ 

How many times Brazil attacked and hit on the goal? And they still didn´t managed to get a goal?:O

Also on 1st half time they stopped attacking and started to play "slowly"?

Also  when Belgium attacked near goal they fooled 1 vs 1 or 1 vs 3 and got a shot. Brazil had their chances only after changes were made.

They got the ball and stood behind Bel defence line like headless chicken, not knowing what to do next... You have to a) attack b) pass the ball quickly (preferrably wall passes)

Makes me wonder what were Brazil doing or thinking?

Belgium played that game very well, their top three players were amazing. As for the wonder kid, Neymar; diving again to get a penalty and rolling on the floor like a baby girl. I'm glad Brazil went out, because of that. I personally think it's Belgium's to lose but we have seen many upsets in this world cup. Now I'm hoping get through.

Very good to see belgium beat Brasil. Now they have to beat France and go to the final!  Today I hope Sweden and Croatia win. Then Croatia beats Sweden and go to the final where they beat Belgium. That would be a great match!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprise 1