Website Black background in topics

Neuro

Question

Am I the only one seeing these black boxes of text in topics across forums? It's not a big deal but is there a way to change this?

2053979602_ScreenShot2018-05-09at08_56_03.thumb.png.0ac5b2926711537e1d5eb6b4cb28f6d1.png

5 answers to this question

Yeah I agree that should disable background in the editor if possible.

Otherwise when copy pasting from other places you need to paste as plain text, or it becomes difficult to read on other styles, most the time you don't even know its not plain text.

image.png.91259d2c30d14ab20ad00e68807510c5.png

• Like 1

I see the same, except I see white background sometimes because I use the dark theme.. 

Shana is right, its rich formatting which the editor applies when someone copy pasted from the forums.  Should simply disable background styles from the WYSIWYG editor IMO

• Like 1

I get white on the black theme too. When i copy and paste something though, for example from Discord to here. A pop up window appears near the bottom of the text box asking if i want to keep it as rich text or plain. Simply click that and it should be fine? Works for me when i copy and paste and the alien backgrounds try to sneak in. :P