Cobra Kai / karate kid

Eazy

For you 80's kids out there , who grow up  poping some karate move and trying to catch flies with chineses sticks Daniel larusso and sensei mr Miagi style  . Youtube red made a mini serie called: Cobra Kai !!! It s the 30 years later of the movie Karate kid . lived threw Johnny Lawrence aka the bad guy  who turn out  thrash after been beat up by Daniel larusso famous kick  in the all valley tournement (you know you trained that kick in the backyard) .  

I ve watch the first 3 episodes and i enjoyed it . It bring back cool memories from my ninja era lol!! 

Now, for thoses of you who were not yet on earth in the 80', i suggest you to watch the Karate kid movie (1st one , made in 1984) soo you get the whole storie... 

Here s a link to Cobra kai youtube channel. 

-strike first , strick hard, no mercy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9DTWmhhxeKyYHL4mldGcA

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 4

• Platinum VIP

Whoa, dude, that is too cool. Karate Kid was my era, and I always wondered what happened to the guy that played Johnny. Nice find!!! 

• Like 2

Go get it man!!! I watch it all today . Ofc it was made for a "younger" clientelle such as the original movie but i really enjoyed it . It is cheesy by moment but it bring back awesome memories and flashback 

• Like 1

Ya I watched the whole thing already to.  I am so happy they didn't get all disney with it.  I feel they found some good writers and are trying to do the movie justice after... well you know.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Eazy said:

Go get it man!!! I watch it all today . Ofc it was made for a "younger" clientelle such as the original movie but i really enjoyed it . It is cheesy by moment but it bring back awesome memories and flashback 

I watched the first one before I posted above and am gonna watch more tonight. I love it, seeing them all grown up. Funny, in the original, you hated Johnny the minute you saw him. In this one, you liked him from the start

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
4 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i watched first 4 episodes it is a great show ..

It gets better, I'm watching the last 2 tonight

• Like 1

you can dowload the whole first series via YouTube Red, i wasn't too sure about the series but to be fair its pretty good 😉

Edited by Xernicus
Replaced some words, discussion of piracy not allowed. Thx
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:22 AM, DrSpreadem said:

you can dowload the whole first series via YouTube Red, i wasn't too sure about the series but to be fair its pretty good 😉

It s free on youtube 

Edited by Xernicus
updated quote, see above. No discussion of piracy.

• Platinum VIP
52 minutes ago, Eazy said:

It s free on youtube 

Uh-uh, it's only free for the 1st 2 episodes, then you have to subscribe to YouTube Red

• Like 1