How to submit your PB Guid into your profile. - Enemy Territory

Smileyyy

How to submit your PB guid into your forum profile.

First make sure you have made 2 posts on our forum otherwise u won't be able to access your profile settings.

1. Start ET and join one of our jaymod servers.

2. Once on the server, open your console by clicking on the tilde key.

3. Type /clear and press enter.

4. Type /cl_guid and press enter, this shows your full PB GUID

Your PB GUID should look like this: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNNNNNNN (

5. Type /condump mypbguid and press enter (

6. Now search for the file you made: Go to your Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory folder, directory differs for everyone since you choose this when u install ET.

7. Once you are in your W:ET Folder click the "jaymod" folder1tutorials-16523-0-62583000-1522347579.png. In this folder you will find your "mypbguid" file2tutorials-16523-0-31848500-1522347590.png. Open it with notepad.

8. Search for "cl_guid" is:"XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNNNNNNN" (For example "6855540BC30FA33640829741A3239FAC")

9. Now copy all the digits that are placed where an N is in the example shown above. (For example "6855540BC30FA33640829741A3239FAC")

10. Go to the forums and click here:Screenshot_3.png. After that click on "Account Settings"Screenshot_5.png

11. Then look to the right and under "Other Settings" click "Edit Profile"Screenshot_6.png. After that scroll down untill u find the "GUID" section.Screenshot_9.png

12. Paste your copied digits into the box next to W:ET GUID.Screenshot_7.png

13. Click on "Save"Screenshot_8.png, you now have submitted your PB GUID into your profile.

Go here on how to find and submit your silent guid into your profile.

Update 2020 New Video Tutorial

Edited by Professor Tony
Added Video Tutorial
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• daredevil pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am bored. I can not get into a Jaymod server to install my GUID. Can not find the file "jaymod / ##### fav6.pk3 (attention # = square) Sorry. Where could i fine this file ? thanks...

Can not have my Guid. I go into the console, I type / cl_guid and I have "unknown" default: "unknown" ..... I have updated my ennemy territory but I can not ... I tried it too "/ Myguid. Does not work either

On 10/21/2018 at 9:05 AM, DrJekyll said:

Can not have my Guid. I go into the console, I type / cl_guid and I have "unknown" default: "unknown" ..... I have updated my ennemy territory but I can not ... I tried it too "/ Myguid. Does not work either

That's because PB is disabled or otherwise not functioning (which there's no need for it to be)

Try these commands in order:

/pb_cl_enable
/pb_system 1
/pb_writecfg
/reconnect

then /cl_guid once you're re-connected to the server.

I do see a GUID in your profile, however I'm not sure whether that's PB or silEnT guid as there seems to have been some misunderstandings regarding it.

• Like 2

Still worries. When I type "/ mypbguid condump", I have following line: dumped console text to mypbguid and following line: ERROR: couldn "t open .... sincerely sorry for breaking your b....

No "mypbguid" file anywhere

• D..X locked this topic