File Name: RInput
File Submitter: Ann![email protected]
File Submitted: 02 May 2017
File Category: Software
RInput v1.44 (latest version)
RInput allows you to override low definition windows mouse input with high definition mouse input (raw input, which is more accurate for high cpi mice).
- Prevents negative acceleration
- More accurate
- Bypass windows mouse settings (1:1, Low Level)
- Less overhead than Direct Input
How to use:
- Start RInput.exe with Admin rights.
- Provide the name of the executable in the DOS prompt command (in this case: et.exe)
Note: if the process is not running, RInput will wait for the process to be in running state.
I used for years the old v1.31 version.. Used each version (from v1.32 until v1.43) at their releases.. And use this latest version since its release the 26 Feb. 2016 without a single issue.
All the credit of this latest re-worked version with bug fixes goes to VolsandJezuz.