...lil tournament

schNee

...hi yesterday i was chatting to another member and noticed that he never played a war in et :o

since im back from the old days where we played wars, searched for on Irc and talked to each other on TS, i was wondering,

if some are willed and it's possible to play a lil tournament.

public play is nice but im missing the serious team play from time to time

so maybe some 3o3, 1o1, 6o6 some standard maps. server with pw and spectator mod. 

it would be so much fun. maybe it's possible to play it on one server of u. if we could fire the bots for a night and day :)

im willed to help and support and play of course!

cheeers saskia =)

Edited by schNee
  • Like 4

We're trying to organize, at least weekly, one night where we'll play etpro games. We only played 3on3 so far in the recent weeks.

A lot of us are actually interested playing wars so I think it could be possible. Have to see who's interested, and when!

You can count me in though

• Like 2

We're trying to organize, at least weekly, one night where we'll play etpro games. We only played 3on3 so far in the recent weeks.

A lot of us are actually interested playing wars so I think it could be possible. Have to see who's interested, and when!

You can count me in though

dient know that. nice to see. where can i find the etpro server ?looked for in the list. gonna try if it works with my mac :D

dient know that. nice to see. where can i find the etpro server ?looked for in the list. gonna try if it works with my mac :D

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

:)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

Now we're talking.

By war do you mean if you're killed you're dead unless revived by a medic?  If you're out you're out?

That would be awesome!

na a war means 6 against 6 about 3 maps. who have normal respawn, bit longer afaik than on public server. 

and u have no super duper weapons and adrenalin ;)

• Like 2

I might be interested if the time fits. Must be like 2 years or something from last war I played. So expect awesome skillz!

its not about skills its about serious fun :) glad to see u in! 

• Like 3