...lil tournament

schNee

You're kind've a big deal on CF, Aniky. How about seeing about getting me unbanned :P

If u were to say that 3-4 years ago, i could probably do something, nowadays your best shot is to get on IRC and contact some of the admins at #crossfire.nu channel, Frop, ohurchool, MSH100 or Artstar.

If and when I have ET available again, I'm very down for a 3vs3 or 4vs4 6-map campaign.

We signing up as teams I assume? I'll have to contact some people from the servers to compose my team.

Meow, if by chance you read this, I'm inviting you :P

For now it isn't set anything as of yet, we need to first see what type of game we would do then see how much interest we can get.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

If u were to say that 3-4 years ago, i could probably do something, nowadays your best shot is to get on IRC and contact some of the admins at #crossfire.nu channel, Frop, ohurchool, MSH100 or Artstar.

That's actually a great idea. I had talked to ohurcool a few years ago about it, but he brushed it off. Hopefully, now, time has passed by and I can't get it done. And THEN, hopefully, the PM form the idiot that spoofed me is still there and I can clear that nonsense up

For now it isn't set anything as of yet, we need to first see what type of game we would do then see how much interest we can get.

What type of game? It's a scrim, right? So ETPro 6map campaign :D I'll settle for Silent if people prefer that.

Think I'll invite axe.Vigilante as 3rd member :l

• Like 1

which net is @crossfire.nu (or #et, etc) on?? Been so long since IRC days, I forgot :)

quakent and then #crossfire

What type of game? It's a scrim, right? So ETPro 6map campaign :D I'll settle for Silent if people prefer that.

Think I'll invite axe.Vigilante as 3rd member :l

Its a scrim, depending on the amount of players, it can go from 3on3, 5on5 or 6on6, and scrims are done on ETPro with normally playing for 2 map winners, which u would then select from maplist, for instance, supply and goldrush, if one team would win both maps, that way u would get a winner.

• Like 1

Your scrim is different than how I remember it o.o Alas, it's of no importance.

As long as I can get to shoot people. Especially the French. Where's Dovah!

Your scrim is different than how I remember it o.o Alas, it's of no importance.

As long as I can get to shoot people. Especially the French. Where's Dovah!

First it's THE French*

Second, I full HS your before you even see me :D

:offtopic .

That sounds like a good idea :)

• Like 1

See? Even your own clan mates don't believe you. Because you're a part of the French.

Note my lack of use of the capital T in the French. I'd never spell "the French" as The French. You haven't reached enough Historic Value points in the game we call life yet.

France. The cute part of Europe  :D At least you brought us the croissant.

(All in good sport, heh. I can't wait until our next in-game encounter :D)