...lil tournament

schNee

great! so we have ts, we have server. so we just need some ppl to do this. 

im off for the next days. but if u like i could make a post to find teams and a proposed date and maybe vote for some maps.

1o1, 3o3, 6o6 would be awesome! :)

it would be really fun and i wouldnt miss the old times that much :)

great! so we have ts, we have server. so we just need some ppl to do this. 

im off for the next days. but if u like i could make a post to find teams and a proposed date and maybe vote for some maps.

1o1, 3o3, 6o6 would be awesome! :)

it would be really fun and i wouldnt miss the old times that much :)

Normally we are doing that over gamedays, when we organize weekly event on our ETpro server and let ppl join up then depending on the amount of players, we play from 3on3 up to 6on6 or even more if we have players, as for the proper wars, it needs a bit more organizing, since its hard to get players on the server at certain time, normally us folks from FA gather and then play some other clan for couple of maps. We can se it up and see how it goes, also making some gameday progress where we will set it over weekend days to have some ETPro fun.

If u actually want to play some 3on3's, get back IRC and pm me there, we can sort some games up.

• Like 1

Normally we are doing that over gamedays, when we organize weekly event on our ETpro server and let ppl join up then depending on the amount of players, we play from 3on3 up to 6on6 or even more if we have players, as for the proper wars, it needs a bit more organizing, since its hard to get players on the server at certain time, normally us folks from FA gather and then play some other clan for couple of maps. We can se it up and see how it goes, also making some gameday progress where we will set it over weekend days to have some ETPro fun.

If u actually want to play some 3on3's, get back IRC and pm me there, we can sort some games up.

sounds great the 3o3!!! i just need to get etpro working on mac :( it seems it doesn't work -.- 

• Platinum VIP

I'm in of you guys play when I'm free. Been a few years since I warred!

IRC channels are still active?

Edited by -=HipKat=-

I'm in of you guys play when I'm free. Been a few years since I warred!

IRC channels are still active?

Long are the days of proper glory from ETPro, just scrap metal left :D

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Long are the days of proper glory from ETPro, just scrap metal left :D

I went on (fake)Nbs yesterday - there were 4 people there. FOUR! 

Very sad :(((

• Platinum VIP

sounds great the 3o3!!! i just need to get etpro working on mac :( it seems it doesn't work -.- 

I was once a 100th level warrior/mage.

Then, I got a Mac!

....now I'm pretty decent at Minecraft..... :D 

• Like 1

I went on (fake)Nbs yesterday - there were 4 people there. FOUR! 

Very sad :(((

NBS is pretty full tbh most of the days, one of the 3 servers left from ETpro scene, NBS, Hirntot and HBC, thats about it.

Having an organized pug night is a great idea. All spec, pick 2 captains, captains take turns picking from there. Pick what config to use to best fit team size. 3's config for 4v4 and below, 6's for the rest.

7v7 and up is no man's land. It would probably resemble any normal pub night :P

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

NBS is pretty full tbh most of the days, one of the 3 servers left from ETpro scene, NBS, Hirntot and HBC, thats about it.

I must have been at a dead time, but Deli was on and that's always been the big draw there. Who's running that server now anyway?

I must have been at a dead time, but Deli was on and that's always been the big draw there. Who's running that server now anyway?

Well by what i check, its normally always full, it has campain cycle so maps are being different, not like cybergames used to have, with 2 static maps and that was it. Not entirely sure, but if u go at CF and write in search bar for NBS i think u can easily find ou whos owning it.

Euro etpro servers start pick up around 5 am EST but not sure when they die out. Only know this because it's usually when I'm spamming refresh on TB waiting for a server to play on :P. Any trackertracke with server statistics will have the answers you're looking for.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

• Platinum VIP

Well by what i check, its normally always full, it has campain cycle so maps are being different, not like cybergames used to have, with 2 static maps and that was it. Not entirely sure, but if u go at CF and write in search bar for NBS i think u can easily find ou whos owning it.

You're kind've a big deal on CF, Aniky. How about seeing about getting me unbanned :P

If and when I have ET available again, I'm very down for a 3vs3 or 4vs4 6-map campaign.

We signing up as teams I assume? I'll have to contact some people from the servers to compose my team.

Meow, if by chance you read this, I'm inviting you :P

• Like 1