an ET addict

Betty Boop

mine name is BettyBoop

42 years old

i live near Paris

started to play ET during july 2003  on different servers first (Mega, USEF, HKF ,ION , ES (  all these clans /servers  are dead )

so i joined the FL (AZL) clan 

after with a friend mine we started our first real clan named RaR ( wich one is dead now )

since i still work on an ET site  , hosted by DD at DEDI like for our lil server to test silent 0.90 and to help  the silent team to can fix the few bugs we found

is why sometimes i post the  site links about maps

ETS is not a clan but a bunch of old ET friends  who still like to play all together and still test their new silent release, i asked my friends to start to come to play at FA

hope will be not a problem to still manage an ET server and to join FA

i met DD  during september 2012 , he helped us a lot and we been so gratefully for all he did for us.....

Betty :wub:

• Like 9

i forgot to tell you, i been testing with maps designers many great maps , Marko ( mlb,) drakir and the teuthonia maps

was Marko who learnt me how to run a server

to sad than all these guys are gone from ET

i been testing aswell the first nq versions with S.S meyer

i plan to learn to can create waypoints , i have a tuto for that but it is a lil harder and we are trying to have a menu working with silent0.90 mod , if it works i will sent it @ DD

• Like 1