[New map release] - Western Beta 1

Sage

Hello!

Even the best servers have downtime these days. Here is a map that is fun to fool around alone but also has adrenaline filled map objectives for 2-32 players!

There are also many scripted mini games, trickjumps and other things to explore and to practise the most important skills while waiting for friends to join! Once they join you will have even more fun fragging or grabbing the objectives.Map:

Western - First Public BetaTarget player count:

1-32, supports up to 64Gametypes:

Objectives, Last Man Standing, Omnibot, Frag, 1on1, Trickjumps, Fun & games, Practise skillsStory:

Sheriff has put some Sabio Gang members in Jail after a long night of committing hostile deeds. The Gang in dark coats is up to free their Fellows.

If you decide your Fellows deserve their nights in Jail you can find multiple other ways to entertain yourself in the lovely Western town of Pegaso Pass.Objectives:

Axis:

1] Destroy the Gunsmith's door

2] Steal two packs of Dynamite

3] Steal a Detonator        

4] Prepare the Detonator!

5] Activate and defend the Detonator for 30 seconds!

Allies:

1] Don't let them destroy the Gunsmith's door

2] Don't let them steal two packs of Dynamite!

3] Don't let them steal a Detonator!

4] Don't let them prepare the Detonator!

5] Disable the detonator before the 30 second timer runs out!Screenshots:2h3acyg.jpg28aly04.jpga4r90j.jpg6tjuiv.jpg2mqkjds.jpg29ynmeg.jpgeai4jd.jpgDownload

Ps. Looking forward to hear feedback and ideas. This map is being developed further. Because this being beta stage, not all decorations are added yet.

It looks nice. :)

Thanks guys!

Loooking very nice! did you make this map yourself sage?

Yes I did. :) I have also spent ages playing this map and I have always had great blast! Even tho it seems fairly small, it is really fun with many players too.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Waypoints for it mate by any chance? Would get it going on few of our servers.

Going forward can you please submit map here? http://fearless-assassins.com/files/

This would make it easier for other admins to find and upload that map on servers. 

Update: I see waypoint in zip file. Map available on HC, NQ3, Fun #1 and Jay2 server. Let's get the feedback rolling for sage.

Thank you!

• Like 5

Update: I see waypoint in zip file. Map available on HC, NQ3, Fun #1 and Jay2 server. Let's get the feedback rolling for sage.

Thanks for that dare! Looking forward to playing it tonight.

Edit: I connected now to have a first glance, rushed 6 maps (alone) to see it appear but I can't seem to find it in the nq3 voting list :)

Name= Western Beta 1?

Edited by Platonic

Thanks guys for the kind words! :)

Waypoints for it mate by any chance? Would get it going on few of our servers.

Going forward can you please submit map here? http://fearless-assassins.com/files/

This would make it easier for other admins to find and upload that map on servers. 

Thank you!

Thank you mate! I will upload it there. :)

Thanks for that dare! Looking forward to playing it tonight.

Edit: I connected now to have a first glance, rushed 6 maps (alone) to see it appear but I can't seem to find it in the nq3 voting list :)
Name= Western Beta 1?

Yes name is Western Beta 1. :)

I liked the map until I found out the whole trickjump part underground. :P

It seems like it doesn't understand its focus.

Personally I think it would be a great frag map.

But then there is also an objective (which doesn't seem to be all that much)

Then there is the trickjump part which is cool just do not think it is good for our type of servers(At least not our objective servers) it distracts from the map. (Most people haven't found it yet)

I think they clay shooting and stuff like that also distracts from the game a little but its still funny :P

Anyway my conclusion is that it isn't a fit for the servers I play on (silent and hardcore) ill let other people give their input on the other servers.

If you were to focus on one element I think it would be better.