COD4 server camping group.

daredevil

• Administrators

Was wondering who plays at what time so i can create grp of 8 players from each time if possible to provide 4 vs 4 game play at least. 

If you can please let me know your game play time in terms of "EST" timezone, I would create grp of players to help out beginners server.

Thanks

• Like 3

Hmm. If there is a time I'm going to play, it is going to generally be between 1PM to 6PM EST on days I work and then again from 2AM to 5AM EST. On days I have off it will be more, but that's my work day gaming free time.

I realize im not a member (yet) but I work 4:30-9:30 mon - thursday, but beyond that im free pretty much any time and would be more than happy to sit on during slow periods.

just checked est is 6 hours behind me.

so friday sat sunday 

05:00 - 02:00 any time during that time EST 

Edited by Nathan Liberté Skye
  • Like 1

Weekdays 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Unless I have a TV show on.

Weekends it varies but usually 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and then again later 4:00PM to 8:00 PM  maybe later if not too tired.

So only 7 admins play on Beginners ?

I wish you had half-rimmed glasses so that you could look over them while you said this  :mellow:

Many admin don't think to look in this section of the forums as we have a private COD section in trials/members. And there are some that don't really frequent the forums much, outside to check a couple things or PM one another.

I think it would probably be a good idea to send a mass PM to only the COD4 admins referring to this topic and giving an explanation of its importance, then seeing what sort of feedback you get that way. 

On my end, I've been really burnt out with the gaming side, so I haven't really been on as much. If and when I get a chance to get on, it's usually between 10am-6pm GMT -4:00 Mon-wed. Weekends are very hit or miss.

I had thought about responding but the times that I typically play ( 5pm - 10pm est ) there is usually no shortage of my F|A brothers and sisters already on the server.  But for the record,  I am available from 5pm - 10pm EST.  Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday are my best nights.

If it has any value, I can camp (in Spec) from 5AM to 7AM every weekday morning. 

Sorry, been away...pretty much the same as Wolfie. (Same timezone etc)...could possibly add a few hours up or down to his, but also depends on training schedule etc irl.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in UK. I think time difference between UK and EST is 5 hours. I am on most evenings during the week. weekends depends on whether I am going out or not. In terms of EST I am usualy on between 17:00 and 20:00 est I cna be on earlier during the week from 14:00 est if there are others like me who are not in USA