Candies Finland-Belgium

BaRbWiRe*

Hehe great to hear that packed is already there, i just sent it monday evening, so it was super fast delivery. I was packing candies in my grandparents and grandfather didnt understand whole thing, even that i try explain to him that i send candies from Finland to my friend to Belgium and she send me candies from Belgium. Heheh. Hopefully you enjoy and maybe we can do it again someday :) Im so happy that delivery came there safely, we has planned this for several months and im so happy that we did it. Ofcourse i will like your delivery too, i saw pictures of very delicious candies. I will update here when i get my survival packet :)

If some trial+ want trade candies im ready to do that once per month. If you want order candies from me (finland) that ofcourse can be made too, then i will go buy your candies after i get moneys from you, i send receipt too with delivery.

• Like 5

You need to try that salmiakki :P

I love em ^^

Heheh yeah i put Turkish peppers too in there :) im interesting to hear what Barb and Lucky say about that :)

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 2

It is amaizing bro, LucKy tasted the chocolate in blue paper , we tasted Jaffa :D it is much much better than Fanta it is true and less sugar i like it :)

I will wait a bit to open the other ones lol i don't want to have to eat evrything in same time :D or i will look like that... hahaha

post-8596-0-70396700-1421315522_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

It is amaizing bro, LucKy tasted the chocolate in blue paper , we tasted Jaffa :D it is much much better than Fanta it is true and less sugar i like it :)

I will wait a bit to open the other ones lol i don't want to have to eat evrything in same time :D or i will look like that... hahaha

attachicon.giftéléchargement.jpg

Heheh yeah i love Jaffa, its my favorite drink, i cant even think about day without Jaffa, and yeah i must reduce amount of Jaffa what i drink in day, because dentist didnt like when i told how much i drink Jaffa :P  Heheh yeah no hurry sister its better to not open and taste everything in once.

• Like 1

Thanks for the gift bro :)

i just can say the chocolate is good,the big one i taste it yesterday and its realy good and the bars i took one to work today they are realy tasty :D

i sended you a beer,i hope you like it :P

• Like 2

Thanks for the gift bro :)

i just can say the chocolate is good,the big one i taste it yesterday and its realy good and the bars i took one to work today they are realy tasty :D

i sended you a beer,i hope you like it :P

Happy to hear that you liked, i dont drink beer or anytype alkohol (i dont like taste of beer :/), but i will give that to my uncle, who was happy to hear that he can get possibility to taste Belgium beer, and dont worry mate you beer going good cause, you know how important uncle is to my so its fun that i can give him something and i will say hi from you to him, but ofcourse i will tast it before givin that to my uncle :) Im so happy to hear that you liked, yeah Kismet is my all time favorite chocolate bar, i got nickname in school when i used all my moneys to kismet bars. LooL happy memories, and yes i got all moneys from Grandparents when i was kid. hehe.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1