Candies Finland-Belgium

BaRbWiRe*

Hey bro, my girls Chloe and EMilie say thanks for the candies

They like it a lot!

attachicon.gifDSC02639.JPG

Hehe im so happy to hear that they like it those candies, i have big smile in my face now :) Thank you for sharing pictures sister :) Im so happy that i found friend like you :) You always cheer me up when we see in servers or talk in here site, so thats why i am extra happy, when i feel that finally i get chance to give you something back :) I think i will get your packet in monday.

LoL i keep getting this message from site.

An error occurred

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

• Like 2

I got my packed today :) yeah its cheer me up so much, im happy that we trade candies, now i can taste a lot candies what i never tasted before and without this probably never get even chance to taste. :)

Thank you Sister! :)

post-9195-0-15853700-1421857302_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-79477400-1421857394_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-21864500-1421857443_thumb.jpg

post-9195-0-45607800-1421857537_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hehe great to hear that packed is already there, i just sent it monday evening, so it was super fast delivery. I was packing candies in my grandparents and grandfather didnt understand whole thing, even that i try explain to him that i send candies from Finland to my friend to Belgium and she send me candies from Belgium. Heheh. Hopefully you enjoy and maybe we can do it again someday :) Im so happy that delivery came there safely, we has planned this for several months and im so happy that we did it. Ofcourse i will like your delivery too, i saw pictures of very delicious candies. I will update here when i get my survival packet :)

If some trial+ want trade candies im ready to do that once per month. If you want order candies from me (finland) that ofcourse can be made too, then i will go buy your candies after i get moneys from you, i send receipt too with delivery.I can 

Hey, i can send you some Estonian vodka :D and good beer :P

• Like 1

I got my packed today :) yeah its cheer me up so much, im happy that we trade candies, now i can taste a lot candies what i never tasted before and without this probably never get even chance to taste. :)

Thank you Sister! :)

Omg, sneeuwballen/rotte patatten!! :o

Barb has some taste, enjoy!

• Like 2

Hey bro! You're welcome! :D It cheers me up too to know that our packet is arrived at destination :D 

Enjoy bro but carefully... i don't want you to go to the dentist again but this time coz of our candies lol

See you soon! 

• Like 3

Hey bro! You're welcome! :D It cheers me up too to know that our packet is arrived at destination :D

Enjoy bro but carefully... i don't want you to go to the dentist again but this time coz of our candies lol

See you soon! 

Hehehe dont worry sister, i have two time in destist already booked, and i visited there in this tuesday too, lol, but luckly in tuesday it was not needed to do rooth canal, only patch up. There is one tooth where maybe need to do rooth canal also, and after that no new ones. Plus there is three tooth where rooth canal is already started. I have been so unlucky with my teeths and only because i fear dentist so much that i go there when is too late.

• Like 2