Skylark159

How to create two different GUID

Question

So guys I need One more Immidiate help,

I want to create two diffrent GUID on the computer how to do that????

6 answers to this question

Patience myboy. You won't be replied to every 10 minutes ;)

My reply in pm: "Anyway, to play with 2 guids: easiest way is install ET twice on 2 different locations. Or you can copy the game completely, paste it and replace the guid by downloading a new etkey as explained here."

The most convenient way is to have two copies of ET installed, with different ETKey files in each of the directories.
You can download a new ETKey here: http://etkey.org/and creating two installations of ET is as simple as copying over your ET folder into a different directory.

EDIT: Got ninja'd :D

• Like 1

Alternative:

You can just use one copy of ET with the etkey you allready have and then download a new etkey from here or etkey.org, put your new etkey in your etmain folder and make it so that one of them is called 'etkey (2)' or whatever, the game wont read that one abd if you wanna switch you can rename them so that the previous 'etkey (2)' is now 'etkey' and the game will read that one instead of the other, at least thats the way I do it. Just see which option you like best ;)

This does not work on Silent servers has they use 3 identifies including the EtKey

• Like 1