Who joined us @2008 and is still active?

daredevil

I started playing on F|A on February 2009 but didn't apply until summer came in. I remember Medic ( I used to think that he was a real medic lol), thundercunt, hulk, Alexandra, back then when Baska used to play on jay 2 , back then when rainer used to play , back then when joedirt used to splat everyone on warmup, back then when Daredevil used us as guinea pigs to test server/map configs and back then when Zetag was still member of FAG clan.

Man it's been a long ride, i feel proud to say that I grew up here and this clan is a big important part of my life  :)

BTW, whatever happened to the F|A rap we had? I can't find the thread anymore.

Edited by AcidParadox
  • Like 2

Calda is busy drinking wine @fireplace

Romance was on FB might dig him up... Braveheart got stoned and lost in space. 666 guy was from .bb. days and i think he moved on..  Spiffytexan probably graduated.. Phantasm runs his own clan. Ackmey no idea.. Lancer probably got lost in space. 

Medic was my bestie! Miss him.

Actually I meant I was adding to Papito's list of the guys we miss :P

I got accepted after like 3 months D:

I got accepted quick probably cause clan was just started and they were desperate for members. :P

I'm still here !

Oh noooos, forgot to mention you too :(

BraveHeart and AngelDust still married, stoned they both but married.

I forgot bout AngelDust :o

• Like 2

I saw sagala on jay1 with lvl 11

He plays in HC w/o tags and lvls the same with Terminator, I ask them to come at forums and say hello, but looks like they are happy with it.

kgbny mess with clan and join to gorangergo or something like that.

Phantasm disappear but I got his wife at Fb.

Started playing ET at FA 2008 named Lovely Pink Rabbit, i was 14 years old back then. I played on my brother's pc.

Quitted ET coz of an other game. Came back as LPRabbit again with my brother.

Got my own pc , became grimreaper / skindoo. Applied once in 2010. But was inactive (http://fearless-assassins.com/user/4066-skindoo/)

Came back after, and all members still knew me. I wonder where Willo, Joker and rest have gone.

:)

• Like 1

N.O.O.B.S. 

Love you all srsly but need to quit this addiction, play too long and hard, (thats wat she said). :D

say the one who couldnt live without us and had to come back :D

Member Since 04 Mar 2009 ... good old times ... it will never be the same :D 

Mine and Joe daily rutine on jay1 = lots of Admin Abuse treads :D

Meh.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, feel nostalgic reading this...

I was playing on [FAG] servers for a while, when joe, DD and rainier were members of that clan. But also played a lot in [exe] servers, where i made some friends, like snake[exe].

When maximo was part of bb. clan, he told me one night I had to reduce my ping if i wanted to play on the server, when I had a ping of 100... this left a mark for life, I never recovered from it <_<

After a while, I noticed that FA had several servers, I went several times to etpub server, and any other night to Jay1. This was in 2008-09, after a while skully joined the clan in 2009, and had several invitations to join =F|A= and others clans, but i was not sure I wanted to be part of any clan.

Finally I made an account on the forum in September 2009 and went straight into full membership, i made no application :P

• Like 5

When maximo was part of bb. clan, he told me one night I had to reduce my ping if i wanted to play on the server, when I had a ping of 100... this left a mark for life, I never recovered from it <_<

I guess never is late to say a sorry.

Other hand, im sure you face palm when you noticed i moved from .bb. to =F|A= :D

I guess never is late to say a sorry.

Other hand, im sure you face palm when you noticed i moved from .bb. to =F|A= :D

Apology accepted, however years of this, and time heals everything ;)

I could not get over my astonishment when I saw you around here... I thought to myself this guy is the one who caused me posttraumatic stress!