ET on PC/LAptop

Mr.Karizmatic
Go to solution Solved by Antimony,

Ok i have got laptop like 2 mnths back and i started playing et on my laptop alot but my brother and i use the laptop so when he is working on it i cant play ET on it.. So i want to know like how can i play ET on Laptop and PC.. Cause when i open ET in my PC and run and try to connect the servers it says invalid guid.. so any help :)

• Solution

Dont make a fresh installation. Just copy the ET folder and paste wherever you want in both PC and laptop. Start ET as usual and play it. Just run as admin prvileges if using win 7/8.  This works for me..

It is enable....

see this error 

i disable PB and joined so no xp no lvls and new guid...

This doesn't make sense to me. PB assigns GUID's. Disabling it will not give you a new one; you simply won't have one. When connecting with PB enabled to receive the same error? If so, try replacing your etkey

Regards.xenozbad

This doesn't make sense to me. PB assigns GUID's. Disabling it will not give you a new one; you simply won't have one. When connecting with PB enabled to receive the same error? If so, try replacing your etkey

Regards.xenozbad

he needs current etkey for lvls...

Have several ideas Kariz, write me a mgs on xfire, maybe we'll sort it out.

If we do, please post solution here so others with same problem knows how to fix it :)

Th3o