game day event contest post your screen shots here

D..X

ok folks  our  W:ET game day is finally upon us and as we promised in our original game day post              http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/60935-wet-june-summer-game-day-event/

we will be awarding 2 open beta cd keys for the new dirty bomb game 

what we need you all to do is post your ss for the most panzer war and sniper war  kills 1 key will be given out for each war

so please when you post add what war your posting for and on your screenshot you must have your name as well as your kill count circled in red

Monday after game day we will announce the winners in this thread and your cd key will be sent to you via forum pm so make sure to check back her Monday to see if your the lucky winner good luck to all and see ya all at the event

regards the event staff

• Like 5

• Administrators

Map rotation has been added which was requested :) I have tweaked out few maps which would cause issues.. and tonight i will be replacing couple of maps.. So both days we have separate maps.. and we can also play normal game play if required :)

Enjoy!

• Like 6

• Administrators

got new vsays for me? :wub:

yup the one from baska,.. Try it out for 2 days... we will get feedback and then re pack final version from it :)

• Like 7

vsays are nice thanks for adding and thanks to baska and everybody who helped with vsays.

• Like 4

yup the one from baska,.. Try it out for 2 days... we will get feedback and then re pack final version from it :)

vsays are nice thanks for adding and thanks to baska and everybody who helped with vsays.

:sspam    ;)

some of them needs to be changed cuz they r not working via console , some of them need more volume / less volume ...When i get some free time in weekend ill try to get  with Theory to work on diff soundpack that will include vsays from this pack . 

• Like 1

Clear ss, highest fragger sniper war.

Edit: added ss with kills ammount. ( sorry, but I did ss in a rush. Kills visible)

sniperfragger.jpg

sniperwarkills.jpg

• Like 2

Clear ss, highest fragger sniper war.

Can you add SS where we can see you sniper kill amount

EDIT. Okey, thank you now its good :)

Edited by von Rantala

yes today will be the last day to post your ss for sniper panzer wars we will be awarding prizes  tomorrow morning gl :)

• Like 1