Fun 1 auto shuffle?

Hades Durin

i watch this since i start playing on fun 1 ... nearly every map start after a few seconds teams get shuffled. is that something in the scripts or is that done by a person?

my problem with that is, that these shuffles destroy good teams on both sides and after that no team is good...

If it is a scripted shuffle can it be delayed or removed and if not who did those shuffles?

It is an autoshuffle, It helps keep the stacking down.

Only certain levels have !shuffle command and can't be present on the server at all times. If you play there regularly you should know that there is an issue on Fun1 with stacking, you should therefore respect the shuffle and work with the team you are given. Don't forget to have fun!!!

• Like 1

I saw today in jay3 autoshuffle too but many people left after it
I dont think its really needed for jay3 since most of the time  admins are in the server that can use !putteam 
less angry players and often those who get putted have no problems with it or change teams themselves if possible.

Did you ever think about autoshuffle for NQ1? This question is related to one of previous posts about maps (i spoke esp. about baserace). Maybe set the time after a few mins or so cos it really makes unplayable some maps when no1 gives a sh.it about teams except a few players which are trying to even (unfortunately there are not many of these). 

This is kinda ironic, that you, Ford (Cz), are talking about how everyone else is unevening the teams, while today, when your side, which was winning, had more players, and you didn't do anything. Just sayin'.

Edited by *eP Syn Cole

This is kinda ironic, that you, Ford (Cz), are talking about how everyone else is unevening the teams, while today, when your side, which was winning, had more players, and you didn't do anything. Just sayin'.

well you forgot to mention one thing ... when i joined map (siwa oasis about 13 mins before the end) there were about 4 or more bots on axis side and full of players on allies side. As usually no1 had any interest about even teams at all so I joined immediately axis side (axis are defending in this map also so how can I be in a winning team?). Also you are talking about 2 bots on allies side about 2 mins before end of the map with almost all previous players who didn't give a crap about teams few mins before ... So nice1 smart ass, keep trying .... Not going to post it now but probably will do later what the real issue of yours with me is .... Btw. i really like talking to ppl with different opinions, just don't like when somebody is trying to be smart ass when talking to me. Then i'm full of sarcasm and irony. Have a good night, I'm going to get hammered ..

Have you been hammered all this time? Are you high or something? I wasn't there when you joined. When I joined, 5 minutes (maybe few minutes more) were until the end of the map and the image what I saw, was completely opposite to yours'. And yes, you can be the winning side, when none of these 2 guns have been, and also the wall, destroyed. And the issue with you, again, have you been high when playing? You were the one insulting me and few other Estonians... There are other players too who agree with my opinion of you being the stacker. Dude, just stop arguing already, you've lost.

Have you been hammered all this time? Are you high or something? I wasn't there when you joined. When I joined, 5 minutes (maybe few minutes more) were until the end of the map and the image what I saw, was completely opposite to yours'. And yes, you can be the winning side, when none of these 2 guns have been, and also the wall, destroyed. And the issue with you, again, have you been high when playing? You were the one insulting me and few other Estonians... There are other players too who agree with my opinion of you being the stacker. Dude, just stop arguing already, you've lost.

Not hammered or high atm. Just pretty rough hangover. Thanks for your care  :kiss   Now just to finish that previous bullshit. One gun was destroyed already by guy called Born 2 Kill who did enjoy playing against half of bot team and tried to blow them up. He managed 1st one, not the other 1 cos I killed myself, swapped the spawn point and defused his dyna ;) When you talk about other Estonians, you talk about 1 guy (can't remember his nickname) who was trolling at spawn with flamer all the rounds. I have nothing against Estonians, Russians, Latvians etc. at all. I'm living abroad so I don't give a crap what country you are from. Then we went to the point when I had to respond on a few words from you addressed to me (shit etc.) + some comments about my mum from Libbo. Just let me explain to you and others to stop making yourself looking bit stupid for the future. I'm 34 now. I left my parents house about 15 yrs ago and since this I live on my own. Didn't see my parents for 5 yrs and for the same time I did not talk to them at all (don't forget to comment on this one). So keep trying ... Also this x years living on my own + living abroad gave me a few good lessons (called experience of life). My memory is crap aka I don't remember things which are not important to me but I do remember things and moments which can somebody like you to use against me by twisting words and facts. That's enough from me to you and your immature tries. Have a fun with or without me, I don't give a crap. Now back to the first question ... if there is any plan for the nearest future to put autoshuffle to NQ1 server for the reasons mentioned before .. Didn't look at the forum so maybe this question was answered before ..

So great to hear the story of your life... Actually, I don't care! You didn't object my statement though. You actually agreed with me that you did unbalance the teams. Immaturity, I think, I am not the one here right now, who is acting like a kid, who has done something wrong but doesn't want to confess it's crimes.