Baserace? Hardcore

Whip..

-1 : i think this map should stay on Silent1, because HardCore server is more an objectiv's one. Baserace doesn't fit with HC spirit in my opinion.

However, northpole, bramburg, school, falcon, marrakesh would be AWESOME  :D

Why not add supply depot under the snow too?

-1 : i think this map should stay on Silent1, because HardCore server is more an objectiv's one. Baserace doesn't fit with HC spirit in my opinion.

However, northpole, bramburg, school, falcon, marrakesh would be AWESOME   :D

Why not add supply depot under the snow too?

Are you kidding? I think baserace would be amazing and pretty difficult on HC.. It's very objective based!

School is terrible btw, and we already have Marrakech unless it was removed :)

Edited by Chuckun

Are you kidding? I think baserace would be amazing and pretty difficult on HC.. It's very objective based!

Dont know if you have noticed it,but many times on silent theres a tie going on after the map time has passed,with very very few objectives delivered and its just keeps going on forever till somebody manages to deliver another objective.

Hmm.. i've never played Goldendunk but those 2 maps would be wierd on Hardcore in my opinion^^

Anyway => if we have more choice of maps during intermission, the better it is! Because DEMOCRATY would work! ;) so all maps would be welcomed (except Baserace and Goldendunk!! :P jk)

-1 not a fan of baserace and we had this map on hardcore before and lots of ppl do not like the map and leave just bc it voted 

TBH, baserace is really fun for a while but then it gets super boring.

I would be happy to see secret weapon though on the server and i don't recall seeing marrakesh in the list but having that map would be cool too :) . Karsiah TE was a pretty fun map too, would be awesome to see that map on the server.