Baserace? Hardcore

Whip..

I'd like it in there. SOS_Secret weapon too!

Yes please! A really good map, would be nice to have back in the voting list.

But I would prefer not to have baserace nor any of the other similar maps, including goldendunk.

Edited by underachiever

You've Changed... and so has my love for you :(

Hey now! It is really a shooters map! How many other maps can you shoot people beyond the map rendering distance? As long as people know to get ammo first than its a blast ;)

If it did get added, it may need something in place to where it doesn't show up again until 15 or so maps are played along with 20 minute time limit. 

Edited by TulsaGeoff
  • Like 1

On behalf of the HC regulars... No, just... no. We don't want BaseRace, or chicken bucket, or even Saber Peak for that matter. I would however like to see Marrakesh Streets (original) back on HC, I'm not sure why Operation Marrakesh was removed, but the original map I find better anyway.

Edited by PokingSmot
  • Like 1

As a HC regular, I think Golden Dunk would be a great break from all the seriousness that goes on. If it became a map on there, I'd shorten the time on it to about 10-15 minutes, so its a break but you don't get stuck there for 30 minutes. I don't remember it ever being fun back in the day with nothing but panzers though, got annoying and retarded quick. 

Baserace would most likely be pretty equal on both sides, seeing as its a large open map. No one would get camped in spawn 24/7 it'd be pretty spread out.  It'd be fun, for about 10 minutes and then meh. 

But you have a lot of people that, obviously, don't have either map from that community and would probably just /disconnect upon seeing them.

• Like 1

On behalf of the HC regulars... No, just... no. We don't want BaseRace, or chicken bucket, or even Saber Peak for that matter. I would however like to see Marrakesh Streets (original) back on HC, I'm not sure why Operation Marrakesh was removed, but the original map I find better anyway.

I'm a HC regular, and I disagree with you. I'd love to see BaseRace, Chicken Bucket, and Saber Peak was a great map for the guys that love sniping.

-1 please no. I myself personally hate baserace.

We have silent1 that plays that map every other, lol. So join that server! hardcore is perfect the way it is!

• Like 2