"Avatar movie Depression" is pandemic !!!

Urine_Sample

I think people took the film a little too seriously, especially with a support group...

"I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

sad.gif

although to be honest, I joined a similar support group when The Little Mermaid came out and I realized I couldn't live under the sea...

i saw the movie 2 times on the same weekend and i didnt have no suicidal thoughs whatsoever nor depresion...... i think u have to be a lil bit sick on your head to think that yo can actually live like the na'vis do in the movies or even wors to think some1 can actually tranfer yous mind or spirit to another body.......... i think in my opinion those ppl are mentaly deepress of something else so now they blaming the movie to express their inner selfe and what they really feel like............ i think the movie was AWSOME!!!

• Administrators

WOW, I mean that's hilarious. It reminds me when the matrix reloaded came out, and people committed suicide in hopes that Neo would pick them up. I guess the power of visual suggestions can be overpowering to some people.

I dunno what yall are talking about, but i'm on Pandora right now...streaming music 24-7!... so Mike, don't kill yourself

lol damn him for already making it to Pandora. That made me chuckle, along with 3 other things:

t1larg.avatar.blues.gi.jpg

1.)Guy sneaks pizza in. 2.)Lady doing a little pirating for uploading later lool 3.)People wishing they were on Pandora

they have experienced depression and suicidal thoughts after seeing the film because they long to enjoy the beauty of the alien world Pandora

WOW saw it 2 times and I still didn't have that feeling, lol I'm gonna try to watch again but this time in my TV with TS version and see if I get that feeling :hmm

damn may be I am not human, I am a robot thats why I don't have feelings like that, I need to get off this damn matrix now, Hell Helpppppppp meeeeeeeeeeee :embrass

• Administrators

LOL yeah. We're all batteries in a computer generated matrix. Wake up lads, if you're gonna be depressed about Earth being a grey sky trash-hole, we have no one to blame but ourselves and our non altruistic greed.

So want to help out to make Earth look like Pandora? Pick up some trash, better yet recycle, and be sure to donate a lot of money to the conservation of forests in Brazil and Borneo. It takes a fantasy movie to make people realize we're materialistic bastards screwing up the planet? People should have known that long before going to that movie.

iwould love to live in pandora did anoyne notice all the avatar chucks are dope ! i mean not a plumpy one in sight i mean damn i couldnt blame anyone for wanting to live in a world with them :P seing it in 3d realy defines theyr curves too xDD ima comin pandoras wimen :D haha

I think people took the film a little too seriously, especially with a support group...

"I even contemplate suicide thinking that if I do it I will be rebirthed in a world similar to Pandora and the everything is the same as in 'Avatar.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/11/avatar.movie.blues/index.html

sad.gif

although to be honest, I joined a similar support group when The Little Mermaid came out and I realized I couldn't live under the sea...

you cant live uder the sea? thanks for ruining my entire life........BAM

:P

I saw 3D avatar movie, all i can say is simply amazing, enjoyment the movie as a little girl :yahoo , and i have never had suicidal thoughts before or after or now.

Also i remember the suicides when the movie matrix came out, there are people who has a lot of imagination, and dont know differentiate reality from fiction.