The end of the world on 12-12-21: believe in that?

Scarface

Doomsday, I think not, but i could be wrong :unsure:. In reference to the preppers, I have watched a few of the shows and some of them are down right cocoo. But since I work in EMS I understand the importance of being prepared to take care of your self for long periods of time with out things like stores. I never know if something happens if I will be deployed to assist with the emergency and I have always made sure my family has enough food,water and protection so they will be able to stay safe while im gone. Will it help in a doomsday scenario, Prob not, but it will help in a natural or man made disaster and that helps ease my mind. :cheers

The Mayans didn't have leap years so the world would have ended something like 7 months ago. I haven't done the math, but it's something like that.

they didn't have leap years, but they were more accurate, they made an adjustment every 52 years

• Clan Friend

I never understood how civilizations who were much inferior to us from both a technological and scientifical point of view, could make predictions we can't make... human kind must be going backwards or something :P

So I don't believe that, but the world can't last forever either.

k just scientific stuff is galactic alignment in which earth sun and center of galaxy come in line this will be occurring on 21st DEC when the day will be smallest it is process which occurs in nearly 26000 yrs(not exact figure not remember it) this period of alignment start from 1980 to 2016 and this era is known as era 2012 this is scientific fact and NASA has predicted it but nothing bad will happen on that day because center of galaxy black hole is not so near to earth that it may effect us but the fact is that we should appreciate that Mayans and the Indians(people of India Aryans) knew this theory very much before and associated it with end of world

maybe the world will change for the better ... I don't believe it will end though ...something weird might happen or someting

I really don't believe in the end of the world, for me they are stupidity.

Although from a religion, I think, unfortunately, our society has benefited once again to sell its products and still make a lot of money on our backs. And I think it's a sad that people believe that, and building bunkers for there safety ... For my part I will continue to live well, even if I have make that as an exscuse for not going to school tomorrow to go skiing :)

Of course it's my point of view ^^ people can believe and think what they want :P

the maya calendar is a cyclus, which you can see as a circle, and since a circle is endless, the calendar just starts over again :P

That's why the world didn't end today... so many superstitious people on this planet lol.