Who do you think cheats and why?

Agent Zero

I think certain people use the wrong section to post. Who do you think does that and why? ;)

Welcome to forum! :hi

This topic is supposed to introduce yourself. Basically like it says in the section name. Well, I don't know why someone would use cheats and honestly I don't care why they are doing it but we have a zero tolerance policy towards cheats. So if you believe that someone is cheating, the best thing you can do is to make a demo of it and post it in the Cheater Report section: >here<

Thank You!

• Like 3

I think you mess with wrong clan here. You are free to use scripts without cheats. Who do you think is cheating and why you cant prouve it?

:welcome on Forums and pls introduce yourself if you are here :P

BTW , when you bust a cheater you are wellcome to post the prouves here http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/70-cheater-report/ as Gubbi already told you

Edited by ManOwaR

• Administrators

Sure it might be in a wrong section but some people here do not know how to read, he said some clan not us. Sure there are clans out there that cheat, I remember a few that actually had hax on their forum page back few years ago, but most of those people were banned or stopped playing ET altogether. Anyone caught using scripts or hax to alter their gameplay and gain an unfair advantage will be banned right away.

• Like 1

I am not sure but I might not be aware that I am cheating, coz I do camp at times just to get a frag LOL :P ...on second thought, I realized I could whine here LOL

Sure it might be in a wrong section but some people here do not know how to read, he said some clan not us. Sure there are clans out there that cheat, I remember a few that actually had hax on their forum page back few years ago, but most of those people were banned or stopped playing ET altogether. Anyone caught using scripts or hax to alter their gameplay and gain an unfair advantage will be banned right away.

Is it possible to do a list with suspected clans (or players of a clan) of cheat,hax...Like a wall of shame!!