Guns

TulsaGeoff

<snip> Top is a Czech made AK 47, <snip>

The Czechs didn't make an AK 47, they made the rifle that I posted. It might be a Polish AK, looking at the underfolder.

My Czech VZ 58 in its close to final mock up.

DSCN0335.jpg

Stop buy guns my god, look on TV in lot of scholl some crazy men kill children just for "fun"

"some crazy men kill". Exactly, guns aren't killing lol.

Edited by ajnl

You're correct Koopa, I have always said it was Czech but have been confused for a while, lol. I should have actually looked. It is Romania made by CN Romarm SA/Dugir. It is stamped very clearly on the side of the gun, but I never really looked at it.

I like your setup you have going on. I'm sure my AK will just stay stock.

I did go out today and soot 60 rounds through the AR 15. I shot the first three at a paper target and was low so I raised the front sight six clicks and was dead on. Then I started shooting cans and clays for a bit. Good times.

• 3 weeks later...

Tested the penetration power of a 12ga with rifled metal slugs. It pushed a nickle sized hole right through the phone book :D The .223 rounds also went through no problem.

photo1ps.jpg

Back side

photocud.jpg

Edited by TulsaGeoff

Dream, I must have missed your post, sorry about that. I like your guns and especially the middle bolt action rifle with the bi-pod. That one obviously reaches out there to touch them.

Geoff, man that slug really did some damage. I like it!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wow awesome i want some....

i love guns because they are just so amazing...

but i have only airgun...

One day when my PC screen went broke i shoot it many times and after that i hit it with shovel :D

Guns aren't a bad thing nor are they scarey once you become familiar with the firearm and follow safety rules. I got a BB gun when I was about 8 yrs old. I loved it. Later I got a paintball gun (marker) and played from ages 14-16. These days I can own the real deal :camper Don't knock em until you try em.

I'm picking up a gun I've wanted for a long time tonight :D I can't wait. I'll post pictures of it after I get it cleaned up.

Just found this. Who would have thought that there would be a gun discussion on a forum based upon a game where people are shooting at each other for fun!?

I came into serious shooting about 6 years ago and have since acquired a couple of handguns (SIGs) and a couple of long guns (an AR and an M1 Carbine). I carry a SIG 239 in .40, daily, which is okay. It's accurate and reliable, but doesn't feel as comfortable in the hand as a SIG 229, which is larger than I am comfortable concealing, which is the method I have to follow.

I neither like nor dislike guns, they're things like screw drivers. To a non-mechanic the idea of liking a particular screw driver is really weird, to a mechanic it makes perfect sense. I do like it when I shoot well, but I really hate cleaning the things.