Other Calling all members!

milli vanilli

I donated 10 (If we're supposed to announce we donated?)

And Krayzie, I think I might take you up on that offer on the donating thing... PayPal confused me last night ^.^

Send me a message on xfire tomorrow, or ask speed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to expand the ways to donate? Paypal being the only option took me

2 weeks to try.. finally had a friend with paypal purchase for me and I paid him with the

gift card I bought (paypal doesn't allow pre-paid gift cards anymore).

^^ since many people in FA are from a different country, this won't work. Plus that's quite expensive in startup and it demands quite a bit of overhead.

Rather get in touch with someone else from your country in FA who does have paypal and use him/her as a portal. In this topic quite a few people have already offered themselves for this.

For the Netherlands; ask/PM me. And I see (just looked up) anyone from the EER (approx half Europe...) and using euro's can use me as a portal, my bank won't put any additional costs for both sending and, more importantly, receiving. And if yours don't either: instant win. If you're really desperate (read: FA is really desperate for money), PM me!

Edited by rolf

18+ for transactions :'(

Or i'm doing something wrong xD

Also is there a way to put credit of your gsm on your paypal?

neem een bankrekening en schrijf over naar paypal, kost niks, duurt alleen beetje langer 3-5 dagen

Doe ik al sinds mijn 16de dus perfect mogelijk ^^

Of kom binnen 2 weken met geld naar antwerpen, geef geld aan mij, drink een pintje mee en ik doneer het namens u :P

Take a bankaccount (or what ever it's called in English), put money on it and transfer it to paypal...

There are no additional charges for doing that, but it takes some time (3-5 days)

OR come to antwerp (not this week, the week after the vacation ;) ) and give the money to me I will donate it in your name (You can also drink a beer with me then XD)

EDIT: fixed it to make scream happy :P

Edited by DrJoske

neem een bankrekening en schrijf over naar paypal

Doe ik al sinds mijn 16de dus perfect mogelijk ^^

Of kom binnen 2 weken met geld naar antwerpen, geef geld aan mij, drink een pintje mee en ik doneer het namens u :P

*sorry for the dutch, but easier to explain XD*

Het werkt namelijk ook gewoon met zo'n faal Maestro card.. die hebk namelijk..die eb je al vanaf je 16e alst goe is ;p

Magk pintje mee drinken? ;D

like joske said * sorry for dutch, easier to explain :] *

I should say now 'Sorry for increasing your warn status, easier to explain :]'

Speak english on forums, it's a world wide community. You can use private messages to explain it in your native language.

Post regulations generally prohibit sending money by letter, unless as insured letters. Which costs a lot more (Finland to Europe by posti (?), 250g (do not use coins), 12.75E instead of 0.75E). If you're prepared to pay that overhead, PM me for my address, I can donate it for you. But trust me, by bank is easier and cheaper (PM me also :P).

ordinary transfering money with IBAN an BIC (in europe) is without any costs. so, if you wont trust rolf :P you may trust someone else. and transfering money in europe is easy as transfering money in your own country.

ordinary transfering money with IBAN an BIC (in europe) is without any costs. so, if you wont trust rolf :P you may trust someone else. and transfering money in europe is easy as transfering money in your own country.

ah really?? cool thanks