Who is Nekomimi Sayori ?

NekomimiSayori

Rather fun loving. Can be annoying ( screams PADORU PADORU in VRchat in october with christmas avatar). Semi-casual player. Proudly holds title of content cow. May be perceived as annoying at times if I over-participate.

Looking for more friends to play From the Depths with.

Insurgency Game Prowess:
1) good in short to mid range fights, erm I mean slaughter
2) Dislike flames because its too cheesy since the AI is dumb as rocks
3) I just need one person in game chat to suggest a full MG42 squad to make your eardrums bleed
4) I can almost knife-only District@#server2 with smoke and SausageainSama or LabRat
5) Will gladly go knife only at anyone's request ( with the obvious condition that I will need to smoke everywhere )
6) I have enough hentai mods on insurgency that I've renamed the game Lewd-surgency.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to our forums buddy! Stick around!

3 minutes ago, NekomimiSayori said:

6) I have enough hentai mods on insurgency that I've renamed the game Lewd-surgency.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Leader

I was planning to reply to the question, "Who is Nekomimi Sayori ?" with "I don't know, I will have to 'Google it'", until I realized that this is an Introduction Topic! 🤫 🖖

I don't have to play "Where in the World is Nekomimi Sayori ?", because that is right in your application! :D

• Haha 2