I'm Hesis and I come in Peace

Hesis

• Platinum VIP

Hello guys and girls,

It's been a while since I play ET so I've decided to go a step further and to meet you.
My nickname on ET is Hesis and I'm coming in peace altough I'm not in ET in the same time. It's a real paradox but I'm coping rather well with it.

But let me tell you more about me through a very special form :

Real Life!

First name: Vincent
Any sort of Nickname?: Not that I know
What country are you from?: Belgium
Are you a Parent?: No
How many siblings do you have?: 4
What's your shoe size?: 43
What do you do for a living?: I'm a mad tester, I test web applications like mad
Greatest Fear?: Spiders, they a little sample of what expect us in hell
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Killing spree in ET
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) I ate almost only chips (or crisps in UK I think) during my college years
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Empathy, it's so important to know how others can feel sometimes to understand what they're going through
Farthest you've been from home?: Vietnam
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Well, Someone offered me to join the clan and because I like how the server are always well balanced and friendly towards anybody, I'm keen to take my part in that project.

Cat or Dog?: Cats, they want to be tough but they are as sensitive as us.
What are your hobbies?: Playing the flute, most amazing instrument ever
What kind of Sports do you like?: Badminton, most amazing sport ever
What's your favorite color?: Blue of course because it's the most amazing color ever
How about your favorite type of music?: I'm a musician, that's mean I like every music existing in the world and I'm likely to enjoy them more than you
Favorite Song?:
What's your favorite TV show?: The office or scrubs, most amazing show ever!
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): I like everything, I'm really not someone hard to live with
Favorite Movie?: The game (the only movie I wish I could forget to be surprised like I was the first time I saw it, it's truly the most amazing movie ever)
Favorite Book?: Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog)
What do you like most about yourself?: The fact that I'm only 30 yo, I've got so many years to live, it's frankly amazing
What do you hate most about yourself?: That I'm not rich.
What makes you very happy?: Playing music
What makes you very sad?: Playing music
What's your favorite beverage?: Water, it's refreshing when you're thirsty
What you're favorite food/snack?: Pringle hot and spicy, amazing chips!
Favorite actor/Actress?: Di caprio
Favorite season? Why?: Spring, it's when live is winning over the death
Favorite subject in school?: I hate everything about schools
Favorite thing to learn about?: Collapse, what will gonna happen could be so amazing in the human history
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: I travelled the world a little when I was young. The most cosy place you can find is the place where the people you like live

What are your top three games of all time?: ET, Mario 64 and Zelda
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Managing (Sim city, Anno 1602, Smashbros, zelda,... )
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Pikmin, I pretend it's a stupid game but it's one of the most amazing game ever
How many games do you own?: not so many
Do you play console?: I did when I didn't have a job 😢
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Android I guess
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Reddit most amazing forum in the world ever.

I hope this form helped you to understand me a little better. Let me know if I can help you.
  • Like 6

Hey mate and welcome to the forums. Seen you alot on the server, so I am hoping to maybe see an application from you if you like to help :)

Take a look around and let me know if you need help.

• Thanks 1

Welcome! I hope you'ill like our forums, feel free to browse around and if you have any complicated questions, you and I probably have a language in common, unless you speak German :D

You like all music? I never believe that. Wanna bet I can find stuff you don't like? 😛

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Vincent, welcome to our forums :hi

Your name is similar to my nickname, and also English version of my real name :D

• Thanks 1

Hello hesis/Vincent !

Like the others i'm glad to finally see you here 🥳

Explore the area! Lots of interesting topics on many subjects.

and OMG! Scrubs is so underrated... it's one of my favorite shows as well !

If at some point you decide to apply, the magic happens there :

https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

And before posting your application, you can read the little guide on how to apply (it's in the Announcements, on the right side of the application page).

image.png.3a163001c381f2ea3e6ac4c4ee63af52.png

Hope to see you around soon.

@notellenPage Dicaprio is one of the best actors around. He definitely deserved an Oscar. I didn't really enjoy the Revenant though. But he deserved it in many roles, so personally, I don't really care for which role he got one... as long as he got his Oscar ^_^

Edited by Cross Marian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Platonic said:

You like all music? I never believe that. Wanna bet I can find stuff you don't like? 😛

Please take back your words Hesis! ...Or we will hear Platonic singing 😱:D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RendeL said:

Please take back your words Hesis! ...Or we will hear Platonic singing 😱:D

Wait until I get a violin in my hands! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Platinum VIP

Waouw! So much enthusiasm confirm that this community rocks!

RendeL : Yeah we already had the pleasure to fight together as well as enemy 😁

K3rmit : Thanks mate! 😄

notellenPage : I've watched the american version of the office as it's said to be funnier. I didn't see the revenant but it's on my to watch list. To be fair, I don't like the panzer, the panzer like me 😅

Platonic : I cant think of a complicate question right now but I'll think about it and I will ask you. And yes I can enjoy so many music, it's amazing @_@

ShaDoW1,Kai, DJ aka GDR DJ, AnG3L, Crazyshot, Vindstot  : Thanks and welcome on my topic 🙂

Edited by Hesis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1