sup with this 9014 pb kick?

Pro*tOrMeNtIuM

• Administrators

Search "#9014:" (494 hits in 1 files)

PB issued 494 kicks for 9014 Ignoring queries violation alone on F|A 1. Good job EB way to go.

On Hardcore it issued kick for 202 times for above violation.

I agree

They do enable non-PB ranking, but only on ETPro servers (because ETPro had its own anti-cheat, a long time ago). I can't see them enabling ranking for non-PB/anti-cheat servers because it would be waaay to easy to game, just hop on a server with your aimbot at full for few maps, then sit back and relax with your 100 ppm and #1 SL rank...

Now, you can also game SL with bots of the omni-bot type, but that takes a lot more effort. ;)

im having this issue too , at first i thought it was my computer but after reading this thread

Could be this the beginning of the end of ET???

Because servers are getting real empty, if you guys find a solution it would be a nice idea to put a message on server.

ET is going to end so is world!! run!! pfft....

Everything will be fine , don't go complain crazy... its not first time they something like this .

ET is going to end so is world!! run!! pfft....

Everything will be fine , don't go complain crazy... its not first time they something like this .

Ok then, but you gotta admit that it would be crazy if people would go nuts for this

Use pb_sleep 250 instead of 500, so far no one has been kicked after changing this setting.

Same here as naman. After you told me ingame to do /sleep 250 I do it all the time now instead of /sleep 500. In 10 minutes on hardcore tonite, I got 9014 kicked 3 times. Sucks even worse because I have to restart the game. Now mind you, I only get kicked off of Hardcore and Etpub. I was on nitmod the other day (which it seems to be down atm) without any problems. And earlier tonite I was on Beginners save (first choice at top of list) without a single problem for several map cycles. Now mind you, other people have been kicked out of those servers, I was just lucky. So this brings me to another question. My friend BigJohn told me he hasn't been kicked one single time. He plays on 2.6. Would playing on 2.6 make a difference? Also, would a firewall cause this problem? Is there a 9014 port?

Yes, this is really annoying. It takes me on average 5 minutes for pb to stop scanning my system. Usually during this time after logging in, I look around and check players. So therefore when I get kicked, I have to wait another 5 minutes for pb to do another scan ggrr. I play on 2.55, so I don't know if upgrading would make a difference.

• Administrators

Try 2.6b. I played on our NQ server tonight without any kick. Played 2 hours imo and got no kick. I think many players are effected.

Make a ticket on EB website and let those scumbags no. The reason I tell them scumbags is not because they release shitty updates but because they don't even bother to reply or reply with automated responses.

ha i have not been kicked by it yet . i don't see how the pb_sleep has anything to do with it mine at 500 and i have not yet to be kicked by pb then again i do see that the server have become some what more lagging ever sine all this shit started

ha i have not been kicked by it yet . i don't see how the pb_sleep has anything to do with it mine at 500 and i have not yet to be kicked by pb then again i do see that the server have become some what more lagging ever sine all this shit started

AGREEE

i send a ticket to evenbalance..

their answer:

Note #2: Please delete the PB folder from the game installation, then run PBSetup and let it check for updates. Make sure you don't run PBSetup from inside the PB folder.

dont works. lol