Server Issue twc panzer server

melonchollymel

Question

10 answers to this question

9 hours ago, TulsaGeoff said:

Id be a fan of a panzer frag map to vote for on silent 1 :)

I would keep Silent 1 as it is now. Adding a 20/26 slots Jaymod Panzer server would be fine tho. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Leader
On 6/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, melonchollymel said:

I was wondering if the panzer server will be coming back online in the near future? I am a dedicated user, patiently waiting....Thanks :)

GameTracker shows a "melonchollymel" as having rank #11 on the now-dead "| TWC | Panzerwar" server.  

Would we be letting a "panzer shark" into our midst?  :D  

That name shows up on ET forums back to at least 2012. 

That server was in Germany.

@melonchollymel  F|A is having a GameDay next Saturday, the 22 of June.  Forms of panzerwar will be there, for sure. (Probably not with the settings that you so loved, though).

ET is one of four Games-Wars that will run on GameDay.  ET, Insurgency, COD4, and Day of Infamy.  See the timer at the top of the page on FA forums.  It starts in 11 hours and 40 minutes from now, at my 0400!

++ Oh, Shoot!  I just realized that GameDay is Today for you! :D

Edited by RedBaird
add GameDay info
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RedBaird said:

GameTracker shows a "melonchollymel" as having rank #11 on the now-dead "| TWC | Panzerwar" server.  

Would we be letting a "panzer shark" into our midst?  :D  

That name shows up on ET forums back to at least 2012. 

That server was in Germany.

@melonchollymel  F|A is having a GameDay next Saturday, the 22 of June.  Forms of panzerwar will be there, for sure. (Probably not with the settings that you so loved, though).

ET is one of four Games-Wars that will run on GameDay.  ET, Insurgency, COD4, and Day of Infamy.  See the timer at the top of the page on FA forums.  It starts in 11 hours and 40 minutes from now, at my 0400!

++ Oh, Shoot!  I just realized that GameDay is Today for you! :D

Hi- I'm sorry-- I didn't mean to imply that i thought your clan was TWC!! I should have been a little more detailed in my question I suppose...but you got my drift right? LOL! I didn't realize that I was ranked actually--would be interesting to see who was above me (and below for that matter!) 

I have been playing ET off on on for I don't really know how long--but I never can quite put it away for good...love it too much

I am certain to find some "fearless" members around on the maps I'm sure and looking forward to possibly shooting and being shot at? Sounds bad I know...

Anyhow--thanks for answering my question so quickly--even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear lol

Also-thanks for welcoming me as well and look forward to maybe checking out the game day that starts for me in about 5 hours....:) 

• Like 3

• Leader
14 hours ago, melonchollymel said:

I didn't mean to imply that i thought your clan was TWC!! I should have been a little more detailed in my question I suppose.

That was my very first thought, "= WTF?", but then I realized what you were asking.

I only searched for your name as 'background' information and came across the GameTracker twc-panzerwar page.  I was also checking to see if you were some kind of troll or trouble-maker! :D  (We don't seem to have a troll-emoticon! :o )

Take encouragement from DareDevil's reply above.  He is one of F|A's Founders and can "make it happen" (after some behind-the-scenes work, which sometimes turns out to be a lot more than expected :( ).

• Love 1

On 6/20/2019 at 10:32 AM, daredevil said:

I was actually planning to add one :) I worked on it few days back for some kids!  You might be in luck. Stick around. 

Hi! Just checking back with you about the panzer server? How's that going or is it? MY fingers are crossed for a strong YES! :)

• 100 1